💫 CHAPTER 14💫

Pervious Part

I was about to sleep but then I remembered Dad is going to tell me the reason why they 5 hate these 2 and vice versa. So I went towards his room. I told Suga Oppa and Hoseok Oppa that I want to spend sometime with Dad.

💜💜💜New Part💜💜💜

YN POV

I was standing infront of Mom and Dad's room. I knocked three times then the door opened revealing Mom. I think she was confused seeing me there so she said

Mom- YN, what are you doing here? You should be with your Oppas right now.

Me- Mom actu-

Dad- Honey, I called her. YN come inside.

I went inside and 3 of us sat on the couch in their bedroom. Mom was still confused. Then Dad said

Dad- Honey she is here because I wanna tell her the reason my 5 sons hate the rest 2. I know you also wanna know the reason. Right?

Mom- Yes You are right.

Author's POV

Dad- So let me tell you both. It all happened 7 years ago, when Hoseok was 14 years old. The day was Hoseok's birthday. There Mom or you can say my 1st wife was alive at that time. We all were a happy family and the boys love each other so much. That day Hoseok wants to go to amusement park so their and I agreed. We all went in 2 card. In 1st car Me, RM, Jimin, V and Jungkook were sitting and in the 2nd car Thier Mom, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting. I didn't know what exactly happened at first but then Yoongi told me everything. They were going towards the amusement park and Hoseok was sitting beside his Mom. He was very childish at that time and didn't knew much about driving so he was many questions to her. Then he asked something about a button. Their Mom told him not to touch it beacuse it can increase the speed of the car. Jin and Suga were sitting behind. Jin was sitting with closed eyes but was listening everything. Suddenly a puppy and a kitten came infront of the car and in order to same them the car lost its balance and got hit by a truck that was coming from opposite direction. In the mean Jin opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Hoseok's hand on that button. Jin thought that Hoseok pressed the button and beacuse of that the car lost it's balance. There Mom told them to get off the car but Hoseok was not leaving her beacuse after Yoongi she was he the one closest with. After sometime of forcing him, Jin and Yoongi along with Hoseok were out of the car. Before their mother came out....

YN- What happened after that Dad?

Dad- The car blasted and she was till inside there. The blast was big that the three of them also got injured and Jin and Hoseok fainted.

YN- Where were you that time?

Dad- Our car was behind them only. We saw the car blasting. We all get off and went there and saw Suga was on the ground, Jin and Hoseok unconscious. We called the ambulance and take the all 4 of them to the hospital. Their Mom was in ICU and some other doctors were treating the rest 3. After sometime the doctor came and told us that Suga was fine, Jin had some injuries in his head and legs and Hoseok was....