Death is the Beginning

Warning: This is a dark fantasy story. Implications of inhumane unjust activities(I will leave it to your imagination)exist but will only be implied and will not be described in great detail.

Life is unfair. Many are blessed while others are less fortunate, I'm the latter.

Yet, I am not envious as my only desire isn't to live a luxurious life, it is to kill.

I enjoyed a sense of inexplicable exhilaration when I killed and I had sleepless nights if I don't.

In particular, I enjoyed killing the most...when it's someone I loathe.

I should deserve at least this much right? I've lived like a dog my entire life up until the moment I first killed someone.

That's why...it irritates me that I'm losing to a brat with great blessings. He experienced no hardships and discrimination, has extraordinary talent, and has powerful backings, but the goddess's blessing is all it took to turn him into a monster.

That brat is The Hero.
====================
Across the orange vast mountains, craters, holes, and trenches, are rapidly littered around the region. Among the gargantuan mountains are the wooden rubbles of civilisation. Those towns were destroyed in a fight between six people, a five-against-one fight.

"Huff huff..." A dashing man with white hair and azure eyes pants with trembling hands.
He raises his bright blue sword with a yellow outer lining at me, the glamorous silver armour around his body looks excessively big but weighs a feather.

"Damn it!" The man mumbles. His name is Kazuki, a prominent noble of the Lupis Kingdom and The Hero. He is a self-proclaimed reincarnator from an unknown land called Japan and started calling me Akuma after witnessing my "arts". According to rumours, Akuma meant devil in his hometown's language.
Around him are one man and three women, all exhausted and heavily injured.

The man, with brown hair, eyes, and a bulky build, is Ratize. He is the group's paladin with a never breaking shield and iron will. Because of him, most of my attacks don't get through no matter how much I rain hells of destruction.

The blonde woman with a similar navy blue iris beside Kazuki is Yuki, another self-proclaimed reincarnation from Japan. She is also the lover of Kazuki. She is a very vicious mage that is not only annoying but also disgusting. Her immeasurable spectrum of kindness makes me throw up every time.

The small girl behind Kazuki with short black hair and eyes is Nana, a genius priest of the Church of Axis. Her abilities are mostly supporting and healing.

However, I have never seen the last girl. She has black hair and a red iris but her pupil is oval indicating that she isn't human.

Kazuki advances with his sword up.

I eject a power wave of mana across the atmosphere. The momentum clashed with Kazuki who raises his hand to dissipate it.

!

The next moment, crumbles of earth fill the air and fly towards Kazuki. Kazuki locks his glare at me. Without even looking at my attacks, he gracefully slashes every matter and appears before me.

My instinct screams at me to escape the moment I meet eye-to-eye with Kazuki. A dreaded monster materializes behind him.

I grit my teeth. Gathering whatever mana I can, our power clashes with one another opening a supernova of intense blue, orange, and red.

"AKUMAAAAAA!!!!" Kazuki screams at the top of his lung. One vertical is all Kazuki needs to dissipate the fierce aftermath of energy.

!!?