>11<

-Aisha- 

"How was your performance?" 

"Good," I answered coldly, not in the mood to put up with Blake. He's currently standing near my locker, insisting on us being all buddy-buddy this year like he did nothing wrong. "Don't you have someone else to follow around?" 

"She's not here," He says, his eyes glossing over thinking about her. "Why don't you like her?" 

"Who says I don't?" 

"Alright, let's calm down," Tessa says, meditating between us. "We don't want to be late for lunch, it's wings Tuesday." 

Blake and I nod and follow her, wing Tuesdays are one of the best days. The food looks edible. 

I haven't seen Azrail since the party, a few days and I miss him. We couldn't hang out this weekend because my parents had plans, and today is my first day back in school since last Thursday. 

We talk on the phone often and it's been nice, there's no definition in our relationship go with the flow.

"I feel like we haven't hung out together in so long," Tessa says. "I miss us, the trio."

"Yeah, life has just been so busy, we need to plan something," Blake answers, sincerely. 

"Just us three, like the old days." I finish. 

Even though I only knew them for two months, I enjoy the bond I built with Blake and Tessa. We fight like cats and dogs, but even so, I still consider them my best friends. 

Maybe one day I will open up to them about my past. 

"What don't we do something for Halloween?" Blake suggested. 

"Can't, I got plans," I say. 

Azrail and I are going to a carnival and a haunted house. 

"With who?" Tessa asks teasingly. 

"Azrail," I roll my eyes at Blake who already started opening his mouth to let out some bullshit. "If you know what's good for you, you will shut up." 

"I do too, my parents aren't going to willingly let me go celebrate, so I'm going to my cousin and we're having our girl-only party," Tessa speaks up before Blake and I get into another fight. 

"We could have a Friendsgiving, just us three at my place, that would be fun." I pip up. Friendsgiving has always been my favorite time of the year after my dance recitals. 

"I'm down," Tessa muffles, enjoying her wings, and making us laugh. 

"Bet, we got time to make sure everything is planned accordingly. No one is allowed to cancel,  understood." 

"Yes, ma'am," They say in unison. 

"So, Azrail huh?" Tessa says wiggling her brow. 

"I gotta go," Blake says, taking his stuff and walking out before we can say anything. 

"Forget about him, spill," Tessa says coming closer to me. "It's more than just friendship isn't it?" 

"A little," I say, finally giving in. "We're just keeping it slow." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, so don't do too much now." 

"I won't, I won't," Tessa teases with her hand up in mock surrender. "He's perfect for you since you both like to keep your life private." 

"Yeah right," I roll my eyes at her teasing. Before I could continue my thought, I notice my pale boy walking into the cafeteria. "I'll be right back."