39

Sunday, May 16th, 2027

-Azrail's P.O.V-

"Are you almost done? I'm running late."

"Maybe if you sat still it would go by faster," Jason yells back at me. 

"I'm just not used to someone else tattooing me," I say in an apologetic tone. 

Today Jason had free time to start making the tattoos I had planned. Unfortunately, he can't do it in one sitting so we are starting off slow. He was filling in the places I couldn't tattoo on my chest, with flowers and leaving a nice spot for future portraits. 

I plan on surprising Aisha with the tattoos I'm getting. I know I promised to teach her how to tattoo me but she's been busy and I got a bit impatient. 

Plus the tattoos I'm getting all correlate to her, I got ballet shoes, her favorite flowers, and even a small turtle. My next session with Jason will be the portraits I drew of her, I just don't know where I will get them yet. 

I really am obsessed with my girl. 

"You really are obsessed," Jason comments, looking through my sketchbook trying to recall what I asked him to do. I'm thankful he can freehand and not fuck my shit up. 

"Damn right," I answer back, closing my eyes and letting the sound of the machine soothe me. That didn't last long before Jason was handing me my ringing phone. 

"Hello," 

"Hi, turtle you busy?" A smile coats my lips as I hear my angel voice. 

"Just at the tattoo shop is everything okay?" 

Jason rolls his eyes at the change in my voice, I ignore him and focus on Aisha. 

"Yeah everything good, just wanted to hear your voice," 

"I miss you too angel, how was practice?" 

"It was fine, coach talked about my weight but I just ignored her, it didn't impact my performance at all, you're still coming to the award show tonight right?" 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." 

"And afterward we're still on for our date?"

"Everything is booked and ready, I just need to pick up your gift and all is set." 

"Would I have time to go home and change for our date?"

"Yes, I made sure to prepare for that."

"You are perfection," She praises, I feel like my cheeks heat up at her compliment. 

"I gotta go, Tessa, Rosalie, and I are going to do some last-minute grad shopping see you in a few hours."

"Goodbye, angel."

"Whipped as hell," Jason says laughing and I roll my eyes at him. 

-Aisha's P.O.V-

I look in the mirror doing some final stretches as we prepare ourselves for the award ceremony. 

The end-of-the-year ceremony was something small, no big performance just a nice goodbye to the students who are moving up from the company. Only 4 out of 30 of us are deciding to go to a dance school, and not stay back. 

I was the youngest in the group who decided to go, people like Rosalie usually keep going to this company while they're in college for something else before moving up. That way they can still learn but in a manner that accommodates their school schedule.