Chapter Five

Dedicated to awobotu

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryson's pov ;-)

Asper my request, Everly brought the girls to practice with us....the girls team jogged out of the school's building into the open court.

Ruby was beside her, I hope she doesn't tell her about the whole new-bee stuff Reggie and I do, it'll ruine everything....she looked my way, I gave her a small smile, she looked away immediately....she wouldn't dare, I have our sextape, she wouldn't want to risk it.

"Hey ladies" I smiled, all the girls looked happy except the two girls to my right.

"Thought it'll be nice to have practice together it's been long" I glanced over at Zemela, she looked all cool and unbothered... unbothered by my presence, unbothered like she didn't bump into me today.

I really wish she'll show just a little sign of nervousness, at least show some sign that I have an effect on her, "let's start" I said throwing the ball to Ruby.

    ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"She's good" Nolan said focused on Zemela, she's good no doubt, no wonder she has an attitude, she knows she's good at what she does...."Yeah" I said standing up, I walked over to where she was standing.

"You're really good, huh?" She was packing her stuffs, I notice the sneakers she has isn't Jordan. She didn't look at me nor did she reply, she just acted like I wasn't there....she stretched her hand out holding my physics textbook.

Not.so.fast."That's not how it works Zemela" I shoved my hands into my pocket.

"Are you taking your textbook or what?" an annoyed expression on her face.

"No, no I'm not taking it" I leaned on toes...am I nervous? Her looks are killing though.

She just looked at me with a I'm-not-joking look.

"Are you always like this?" I asked trying to sound hurt
"Are you always annoying?" She asked, I chuckled, which annoyed her the more. She rolled her eyes.

"You took my textbook without permission, I was nice enough to lend you my blazer, you returned it with a sticky note, you bumped into me, slipped chocolate milk on my blazer, isn't that annoying enough?"

She scoffed, "For the record, you weren't using the textbook you just wanted to be a stingy ass, secondly, you giving me your blazer was on you, though, I appreciate, the sticky note was just because I didn't want to see you, I didn't bump into you, you walked right into me"

"You don't want to see me, do I make you loose your cool?" A smile on my lips... maybe, I make her nervous but, she's just a good actress.

"What do you want?" She asked crossing her arms on her chest...

"...so it's true?"

"If you think any stupid thing, I wouldn't hesitate pulling your hair out" a serious look on her face..okay?

I chuckled...it annoys her anytime I chuckle, I'll just keep chuckling

"Pay me back" I said sounding serious.

She snort. "That's it?" As if it isn't some big deal, she doesn't know what I'm capable of asking for...

"Yup brainy"

"Don't call me that" she said licking her lips, for the tenth time since this conversation started six minutes ago....

"I'll pay you back or what so ever but, leave the fuck alone, stop being everywhere and stop annoying me" she said poking my arm with each word, I smiled at her cute short fingers...