Chapter Sixteen

Skyler's POV B-)

"Wait! So you mean B.R.Y.S.O.N fucking Griffin gave you his blazer?" I asked spelling his name out as my palm slapped the table.

OMG! That hurt.

I haven't even met Bryson and my best friend is getting his fucking blazer!

"That's some scary shit" Sadiki said.

Sadiki Amin a cute sweet boy that is now BFF's with Zemela and I. He thinks we're a thing because we hooked up, I'm just trying to get popular.

"Exactly" Zemela agreed with Sadiki, it isn't just scary it's life threatening, what would happen to me if Zemela gets the attention I'm meant to be getting.

"All my friends are going to be popular" I faked tears.

"Get over it sky" Sadiki picked at his salad.
Stupid!

"I don't want to get popular" Zemela said, I gave her a nasty look, she thought I was just being dramatic little did she know I was really disgusted with her middle class thinking.
I wouldn't blame her she has zero social life and no bright future.

Ahhhh! I hate being mean!

"Popularity sucks" Sadiki said while chewing.

Ahhhh! I hate this two people!
"Honestly" Zemela agreed
"Both of you are sick" I said.

Dumbass, she doesn't like what she's about to have, help her then you could snatch it away. A voice in my head adviced.

"You better use the blazer wisely, this is an opportunity" I placed my palm on hers.
     An opportunity for me to get the love of my life.

"Who cares" My best friends said at the same time they looked at each other before they started laughing.

God! Why am I stuck with dumb ass people, how would Bryson notice me when my best friends are dorky, uncool, stupid and useless.

"Not funny!" I snapped, they're laughing at my dream.

They stopped laughing trying to put on serious faces, I joined the laughing madness just because I'm an actress.

"I'm not interested in Bryson Griffin" she finally said.
"Yet" the idiot beside her added and she nodded.

Sorry Mela he's mine already!
"He's cute" I got my acting on track.
"And hot. I know but, I'm not interested in him, I hanged the blazer on his locker this morning"

"Are you crazy?" I half yelled.
"Good idea" Sadiki nodded agreeing with Zemela.

"Both your heads need fixing" I rolled my eyes.
"Chill out Skyler" Zemela said like some fool.
"What ever" I ate my grapes.

I'm not over reacting, I hate her attitude, she's just annoying and so narrow minded.
She just ruined my chance with Bryson, how can I chill, why does she have to be so dumb?

                                      ~
I was so pissed yesterday that I didn't talk to the two idiots for the rest of the day. I skipped out proudly yesterday with Ava, Samantha and Dontella.

Ava has hooked up with Bryson already, she couldn't stop blabbing about it, she even sat at the popular folks table, I mean it's just a hook up. I had a whole romantic summer fling with him, I'm keeping her because she knows little about Bryson, she's a stalker, so she's of good use to me. It's just funny how she thinks Bryson would ever fall for her, he isn't that blind to choose her over me.

~
Ava tapped me nodding towards the entrance, "isn't that your best friend?" She asked.
"Yeah" I smiled I know the three of them don't like her. The annoyance I felt yesterday has disappeared into thin air, I even spoke to Sadiki this morning on my way to school.

They're just so desperate.

"Girlfriend!" I yelled out waving seriously.
"Blind" Samantha laughed as Zemela looked around for me with her eyes.

I tapped on the space beside me, she smiled in acknowledgement, Sadiki and Arlo few steps behind her. I like Arlo but he's too caught up in Zemela's charm to notice me.

"That girl is cute" Adam complimented Zemela.
"She looks like that ASS weirdo but, the hotter version if I must say" Oliver added.

"Shut up you two" I snapped, I'm tired of being were Zemela is being praised I'm prettier and hotter and more attractive than she can ever be.

As she walked towards me while talking to Sadiki and Arlo over her shoulder Bryson walked into her, like he intentionally walked into her....

Ahhhhh! What is he trying to achieve?

He can't be trying to get her attention, he can't, he just can't.

"You're best friend__"
"Shut up Ava!" I cut her shut, I stood up and walked towards the scene Bryson intentionally caused, the whole cafeteria had their eyes on the two of them.

She and Bryson were having a loud argument.
Oh God!

"You're some weirdo" Bryson said, yes Bryson she is and she's definitely not the girl for you baby.

I was standing few feets away from the love of my life, his back to me.

Just turn around baby, turn around you'll recognize me.

Zemela attempted walking away as she came into view Bryson held her back by the arm.

What does he want from her?
He lowered his head to whisper something to her, it was damn obvious he was flirting with Zemela, my best friend, the girl that looks like some creepy weirdo and acts like one.

Bryson smiled before walking away.
I took my best friend to the restroom, she talked like a fool all the while, I was playing along but deep down I was annoyed.

Zemela and I parted ways outside the restroom.

"You're a good best friend huh?" Reggie's voice came from behind.
I turned to look at him, he had a knowing look on.
"It's none of your business" I turned away, "you like Griffin" he said.

I ignored him but didn't walk away as intended.
"I want your best friend, we can help each other" he said...who does he think he is?

"I'll get him because I deserve him not through some unholy ways" with that I stormed off.

                                          +
What's up guys 😊?

I know this chapter is a little awkward, I wrote it while eating 😫

Some of Skyler's chapters would be really short but, I'll try to update frequently.

VoTe 🐽

CoMmEnT 🐽
&
ShArE 🐽

See y'all 😊