Chapter Eleven

Bryson's POV ;-)

Economics is my first class....Mrs Sexton is one teacher I can't charm, I just have to go for her classes. Even Reggie doesn't miss her classes.

Opening the door, I sighted Zemela on the last seat in class, Mrs Sexton had her back to the class.
"To your seat" she addressed me, I nodded walking down to seat beside Zemela, she had her head on the wall. As I got closer I realized she was sleeping, professional, it didn't look like she was sleeping.

Sitting down beside her I took in her features. I got so bored with Mrs Sexton's Law of demand that I started checking sleeping Zemela out. From afar one would swear she's listening and writing down whatever Mrs Sexton was blabbing, she's one talented sleeper.

She looks so peaceful in her sleep, her bottom lip sucked in a little, the sun rays from the window giving her caramel skin a radiant look, full lips, bushy brows, long lashes; her glasses does a good job hiding her eyes, long black kinky hair plaited into neat big box braids, a perfect teddy bear. My eyes started to move downwards.....

Nolan interrupted before my eyes reached her chest, "someone's checking out a certain someone" he whispered teasing me.
"Shut up Bamford" I whispered pretending to write something down, he chuckled at my pretence, stupid him, I narrowed my eyes at him he smiled raising his hands in defeat before facing Mrs Sexton's flat back.

I started poking Nolan out of boredom....
"You have a partner Griffin, disturb her" he whined
"Disturbing you is more fun" I tell him resting my chin on my hand as I smiled at his annoyance.

My job is to annoy.

"....or you're being a sweat heart by allowing your darling have her beauty sleep" I could tell he was grinning ear to ear...

"Piss off" I poked him harder for the last time before leaning back in my chair.

I glanced at Zemela, why would she be sleeping when I'm bored? She can't be peacefully avoiding Mrs Sexton's rambling while I die. Mrs Sexton is a no nonsense teacher, for some reason I believe she's a racist too.

I shrugged, poking Zemela is a harmless fun, I started with a little tiny poke. She glared at me before going back to her slumber...wow! Light sleeper, just one tiny poke and she's awake.

"Wakei wakei" I poked her repeatedly, "was the baby crying___"

"I'll fucking cut your fucking balls off mother fucker!" She cursed loudly, loudly! In Mrs Sexton's class, oh man!

"In my class!" Mrs Sexton's voice was stern, she's angry, sweet Lord! Zemela kept glaring at me completely oblivious of Mrs Sexton, one Zemela is so fucking mad at me, two she's making Mrs Sexton more angry.

"Wrong number dude" Nolan chuckled looking at Zemela, I'll cut his head off for sure.

"Care to explain lady?" Mrs Sexton stood akimbo, Zemela's eyes slowly moved away from me to look at our teacher, she shook her head not saying anything.

"I__it was me" I spoke up, wow Bryson you sure are a simp, Mrs Sexton looked at her disapprovingly.
"Detention Zemela, till you come up with a valid explanation for your behavior" she said with a deep frown.

Zemela glared at me, I played cool, I shrugged, "I tried explaining and... it's not my fault you had an out burst I was having harmless fun" I told her. Part of me felt sorry while part of me felt good, I still have a bet to win and I don't think getting her detentions with Reggie in it would help me win.

I poked Nolan who was playing tic-tac-toe with Matt.

"I can't help you man" Nolan said holding back a laugh, "I don't need help I'm good" I told him

"What about...?" He thrilled
"I always work things out, I'll have my__"

"One more word Griffin and you'll be doing community service for a week" Mrs Sexton threatened eyeing me.

I leaned back slowly, focusing my eyes on the clock, twenty minutes to the end of this torture.

The bell went off after what felt like three weeks.

Zemela walked pass me, "Zemela" I held her arm.

Are you trying to apologize?

"Hey Bryson" Trish smiled showing her nice set of teeth, thank you Trish for coming, I don't know what to say to Zemela.

"Let go of me" Zemela said, her voice low and warning.
"Have you thought of the party yet, you should come" Trish told Zemela, when did they become friends?

Trish continued, "you don't have to worry about your strict ass dad or your lack of mobile phone or would I say social life, I'm quite generous with mine" she twirled her phone in her hand.

Strict ass dad? No mobile phone? Again, when did they become friends?

"And yeah I'll lend you some clothes cause....ya know we don't do boring stuffs at my party and your fashion sense is...."

"Shut up Trish" I scoulded, something is definitely wrong.
"What?" She pouted, "I'm just being nice, right Zemela?" She smiled holding my free arm.

"I don't need you to stand up for me" Zemela told me eyeing my fingers around her arm.
"You wouldn't see me at your party so keep whatever it is that your generous with" she spat roughly freeing her hand from my hold, with one last glare she walked away.

How am I supposed to get laid with her now? God Bryson you're an idiot.

"Ouch...and I thought we were friends" Trish told me resting her head on my arm.
"Drop the act" I spat, she let go of me immediately, "you're so difficult" she whined.

"How do you know so much about her?" I asked her
"Her friend is a snitch" she shrugged.
"Which friend?" If it's Sadiki I swear I'll kill the bastard with my bare hands.

"What's it to you?" She asked me, I kept looking at her, she rolled her eyes, "ask your best friend" she told me pecking my cheek before walking away.

I pushed the thoughts of Zemela away, thinking of her would just mess with me and make me feel guilty. I'm used to getting people in trouble hers shouldn't bother me much, some things and some people are better left unthought.

                                  +
What's up guys 😊?

Short chapter again, sowi I wanted this chapter to be in Bryson's POV only.

So what do you think?
Who do you think the snitch is?

Please do vote, it takes hours to write but, it takes a few seconds to vote.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Let me know 🥺

Don't forget to:

vOTE 🐽

cOOMENT 🐽
&
sHARE 🐽

See y'all 😊