Chapter Seventeen

Skyler's POV B-)

Ahhhhhhhh!
I have been screaming for hours now.

Why?

Because Bryson! My Bryson! The love of my life kissed my pathetic best friend and he looked like he enjoyed it so much.

Ahhhhhhhh!
I know if I had minded my business I wouldn't be heartbroken by now, I don't even know why I followed her to the library.

"I'm helping Bryson Griffin out" she had said, lier! She's a lier.

I haven't even spoken to him or seen him directly and Zemela is helping him out.

Ahhhhhh!
Since when did Bryson care about education? The last time I checked Fauna does his homeworks and projects.

So why did he ask Zemela?

Was it because he wanted to kiss her?

Why?

What was his intention?

Ahhhh! I hate overthinking!

I've watched their kissing video over and over again.

Zemela this video would be the reason for your down fall.

~

I had to act all clueless when Zemela kept rambling and nagging about Bryson Griffin kissing her, she has no respect talking about him like her life is worth his underwear. She just loves attention honestly, I'm starting to hate my best friend–again.

My ex-best friend's last Christmas caused a fight between us. Apperantlly she and Bryson met in Big apple and they had a fling type of thing. I got angry because she knew about I and Bryson's summer together and she knows how much I love him but she still had a fling  with him.

I called it betrayal she called it fun.
She had said, "You and Bryson just had a summer fling just like I had Christmas fling with him, I bet he can't even remember your name or how you look like baby girl, wake up mama Bryson is a fuck boy stop deciveing yourself okay? He cares about no one bitch but himself"
I slapped her hard, we got physical and broke our friendship rather I broke our friendship.

I choose not to believe her. I would never know until I try, Bryson hasn't seen me yet

I miss her–Libianca right now.

I tried to be happy for Zemela but I ended up faking my happiness, I really don't want my feelings for Bryson to cloud my reason and sense. I know naturally I'm a selfish person.

I wished Fauna saw her kiss Bryson she would be dead by now.

~
Free period came in a buzz.

"Hey" a tall blonde called, "Skyler right?" She asked, I nodded eyeing her, she's a friend to Fauna and a cheerleader.

"Come with me" she ordered.
I scoffed, "excuse me!"
"We want to have a word with you" she smacked her gum loudly.

I followed her to the girls' changing room.

"Long time no see Skyler" Fauna smiled at her manicured nails.
She had two other girls with her apart from the tall blonde.

"Hi Fauna" I smiled, it's a thing of joy and pride knowing her personally, the other two girls looked surprised.

"Your friend" she looked at me, "is crossing the line and you would cut her wings. Do that and you'll be part of my group, I'll make you popular" she offered.

Oh my God!
Me! Popular! That's all I've ever wanted, oh my God! I can't believe I'm getting such an offer.

I'm really sorry Zemela, I bet you would want me to have what I've always dreamed of in life.

"Sure. Deal!" I smiled, Fauna squealed.

I told Reggie I'll have my way without his corny ways. HA!

I gave them detailed answers all their questions.

I didn't tell her about Zemela kissing Bryson, I'll keep that for later.

Fauna created a group, CUTTING THE BITCHES WINGS😈

I was added, I was added to a group with Fauna!

Yayyyy!

I made my way to the study hall feeling so proud of myself.

It took all the acting skills in me not to laugh when Fauna stopped by our study hall table, I must say she's a good actress.

Game on Zemela, game on!
You better watch your back.

                                           +
What's up guys 😊?

How did you like this chapter?
Let me know in the comments.

Short chapter, sowi.

Don't forget to: votE 🐽 commenT 🐽 & sharE 🐽

See y'all 😊