Chapter Thirty-Two

Bryson's POV ;-)

I was glad my bandage princess accepted the phone without much of an issue, my mind was at peace knowing we could contact each other.

"Bryson!" Fauna called walking up to me, I was in a good mood so I stood to hear what she had to say.
"You've been ignoring me, it's NOT COOL!" She ranted, I kept looking at her but said nothing.

"You fucking humiliated me in front of almost fifty students because of that th_"
"Skyler" I corrected her.
She scoffed, "and what wrong did she do? She was only acting on emotions" she defended the bitch.

"So you're saying you support a desperate girl?" I chuckled, "till you see the wrong she..you both did, I have nothing to say to you"
"You're acting childish Bryson, really" she sounded hurt.
"You're pussy whipped, she'll be the reason you lose your respect " she said, I laughed at her choice of words.

"Sometimes you amaze me" I laughed.
"I really don't like this side of you Bryson " she stormed off.

The week went by, I couldn't hang out with Zemela because of her detention, I felt it was cruel of vice principal Rebecca to give her detention, Skyler deserved that slap.

I dialed Zemela at night, while it rang I prayed I wasn't going to get her in trouble.

"Hey" I said calmly.
"Hey" her voice was low.

"I almost thought you ran away or something, didn't see you all week"
"How would you? When you barely attend classes"
"You can't blame me for escaping mental torture" I laughed making her laugh.
"No sir I can't"

"Do you have a shift tomorrow?"
"Yeah, Mateo's"
"Can we like hang out after?" I asked.
"I don't think so, my dad knows my closing time he'll have someone check if I'm home on time" what an excuse of a father!

"I guess I'll have to buy again" I joked.
"Nope, never again"
"We'll see about that" I smiled.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.
"I'm not hanging out with you Mr" she said, I could hear the smile in her voice.
"We'll see about that, I'll surprise you"
"No sport car surprises, thank you"
"I can't make promises"

"It's good to see you've agreed to hang out with me" I added.
"I didn't"
"You did" I laughed.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"

We talked and argued till her house was quiet and she couldn't whisper no more.

I slept with a smile.

                                          +
Filler chapter :-)

Don't forget to vote 🐽 comment 🐽 share 🐽

See y'all 😊