part 6

The palace is on fire! I mean the rush , everyone is busy doing the cleaning and decorations as her Majesty's favorite Unni is going to visit the palace after months and there's also the newborn pup so the preparation is must.

Crown Prince and Prince Hobi was also busy getting ready as they need to hurry up so that they can bring their Aunt Areum before afternoon, the horses are ready, the soldiers were ready too and commander Seok Heon was also with the  young Prince's.
.
.
.
.
.
Nearly after two hours they were in front of Commander Chief's house waiting for Areum and baby kookie to come out of their house, as they were coming Taehyung was standing near Areum with big wide smile, the soldiers were really shocked as they rarely saw the younger smile but Areum knew his Tae Tae how much the younger love his Aunt Areum but something Areum noticed in blink of a second that as soon as Tae looked at their Kookie his eyes turned red For a split of second and Areum embrace kookie more in her arms as her mother instinct kicked in.

On the Other side Tae saw Areum coming with the newborn pup but suddenly Tae heard something on his head a loud growl to be exact and there's this lavender with honey and citrus scent that is blowing his mind but he knew as he is Trueblood he knew around this age his wolf will try to connect himself with the human but about the smell he don't know what is the source of that sudden intoxicated smell, he was kind of froze because the  little bambi eyes which light shade of purple, sharp nose and pouty lips with mole underneath was screaming the beauty of the omega pup! anybody can say at this point that he is going to be a very beautiful Omega and Hobi had to come to make Tae come back in his senses. But rarely others notice this incident expect Areum, Misoo and Hobi because everyone were busy adoring the omega pup.

Taehyung came to his senses but what he saw he didn't like it at all suddenly he was angry at everyone for looking at kookie with so much love in their eyes! Now you have to understand one thing Trueblood Alpha's are hot headed, possesive, and most feared and lastly they never want to share what's their.

Taehyung was acting weird as he didn't know why he was angry at them and at the end he just growled at the Soldiers, well everyone were so scared and shocked they first time heard any Alpha growling at the age of 12 well not any Alpha but the Trueblood Alpha to be exact.

Areum sensed something was wrong with Tae Tae or else he would never growl like this but kookie was calm and smiling at his mother's embrace and Misoo was trying to process everything, but that got Interrupted when Commander Chief asked them to hurry up as they need to hurry on their journey or else they might get late.
" Areum hurry up we all are waiting "
Areum looked at Taehyung in concern and asked, "Tae are you okay bub you seemed tense" Taehyung replied " Don't worry Aunt you please proceed with the pup it's getting late" After that Areum with kookie sit on a palanquin are Misoo joined the Soldiers on the road. The journey was comfortable but someone's mind was not in peace the Trueblood was thinking a lot of thing like
'why did my wolf growled at the soldiers?',
' why I felt sudden bond with the pup?', 'why I got angry when they were looking at the pup?',
' is my wolf angry with me for some reason? '
Well there's someone who observed everything but didn't said anything as he thought he should discuss this with their yumo first as she is always the one who listens his every stupid question and answer them gently.

Finally they are near the Main Palace Gate Commander Chief  was the first to enter the palace gate with his horse and one by one everyone entered and saw the Emperor and Empress were standing there waiting for Areum and the newborn pup.

The Empress was the first one to approach Areum as soon as she came out of her palanquin with little kookie in her hands " Unniii... I was so exited to meet you after months you know I prepared lots of toys and cloths for our New little bean " Empress said overjoyed tring to see the pup as he was sleeping in his fluffy baby blanket, " Jae Hee-ya I was also exited to meet you I have prepared few gifts for you and the Majesty as I didn't get lots of time but I hope you will like it and I also h-have something to t-talk to you" Areum said hesitantly but Jae Hee Comforted her saying, " Of course first go freshen up then we can talk", Areum replied in small okay as Majesty asked" Areum how was the journey? are you and little bean okay?"
" Of course Majesty there's nothing to worry about"
" Great then take rest we will meet at the lunch table "
" Sure Majesty Alpha"

But there's someone who said nothing as she can observe Taehyung closely Shin Hae knew the Crown Prince is not talking at all and he seems to avoid everything he also didn't wait for his Aunt Areum's welcome  he dashed out to his room with a lot of thoughts in his mind.

Taehyung pov

I banged the door closes after entering my room, I was feeling so frustrated, angry and confused and I was having headaches like someone is screaming in my head.

The door open and I saw Yumo came through the door and sat beside me I don't know what to say as she said, " It's okay take your time and tell me what is bothering you Tae? "
I was silent for a minute but then I explained what was happening to me as I don't know what to do, " Tae I think we need to discuss this with your halma mama you know she can answer all this"
"Right maybe I should talk to her "