part-20

🔞

Late Heat or Rut both are extremely painful and without mate it gets unbearable but the case is a lot more complicated for Taehyung, he is not only experiencing late Rut but he have his mate near with whom he cannot mate yet and being a trueblood has its own perks as he feels twice the urge of having kookie near.

V is agressive but he is a smart and brave wolf who gladly took most of the pain and bearing the urges even if he was on edge since the Rut hit Tae but he was tring to keep calm and it was a lot more easy because no unmated wolfs are near the Royal Chamber of Crown Prince. After everything he is a Wolf too and controlling the urges in the unmated wolf's presence is nearly impossible.

It was nearly midnight kookie was on edge the whole day Jae hee and Areum both didn't left kookie's side but even after that he didn't get to eat properly or sleep properly, Jae hee was worried for Tae also and She strictly order Royal Physician to check on him every few hours.

Tae was in constant battle he was struggling with the pain and when the pain didn't get away he tried to pull his boxers down and touch his p*nis and it was throbbing as soon as he touched his b*ner he shut his eyes and moan slightly and keep touching the b*ner to release the pain after few stroke he came on his own as it was already paining for hours, after the release he felt a lot more better and for the first time he m*sterbate.

Before he can think about anything his eyes gets heavy and drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ma Eum was getting her check up done by a special physician which is arranged by Empress Dowager for tonight!
Actually Ma Eum got better few months ago and continuosly attending physiotherapy and only after few weeks she was healthy and from that day Empress Dowager was planning for this night! Yes you guessed right, it was Empress Dowager who tricked Taehyung's Rut by medicines that she was putting in his daily meals from past few weeks and now she was sitting on Ma Eum's chamber when the physician is checking if she is ready to conceive tonight.
" Dewang Daebi mama Ma Eum-shi is perfectly ready to take Alpha's knot."
Hearing this Ma Eum started to blush and a satisfied smile plastered on Empress Dowager's face.
" Make sure Ma Eum I want my Grandson to knot you today and mark you instantly or you know what I can do if you disappoint me" Empress Dowager said and Ma Eum replied "Don't worry Dewang Daebi mama I love Crown Prince since my childhood and I will make him mine this time, even if I have to seduce him I will do that"
Ma Eum was confident and after her checkup she was left with the court lady Choi who is One of Empress Dowager's person to make sure she is all ready for the Prince.

Lady choi did the hair removal process and made her take herbal bath and put essense oil on her body and made her wear transparent inner garments which didn't hide a single part of her body and put light attire which is easily removable and put little amount of makeup, last but not the least they put Omega perfume on her body which is extremely sweet and alluring which a alpha girl can never have and she is ready for the Crown Prince to ravish her.

Ma Eum finally look at the mirror and saw how her body changed in few years her figure became more lean and curvy on the right places, her bosom grew more, her facial structure became more sharp and finally she saw her attire which didn't give her a good vibe as half of her bosoms are visible, her shoulders are revealing, her back is visible in white sheer skirt which didn't hide her bottom at all but she just shrugged everything as she only need Taehyung today by hook or crook.

Taeyung got up from his sleep as another wave of pain hit him and he became restless again just when he was about to touch his p*nis someone open his door. He saw with hooded eyes and saw someone in white attire looking alluring and giving of sweet smell which trigger V instantly, he didn't care that he was n*ked he just ran to her and hold her shoulder and press his nose on her scent gland, " Mm..you smell nice Omega ",the closeness was enough for Ma Eum to moan " Aa..lphaa.." As soon as she said this Taehyung pick her up and throw her on the bed and traced his hand on her body, he removed her dress as if he was in hurry, as soon as he saw Ma Eum naked he jumped on her and touched her b*obs and trying to smell the scent which is slowly getting away.
While doing this shameful act suddenly V and Tae both saw a vision on crying Koo and he blink his eyes and realise it's not his Omega and push Ma Eum from the bed .
Ma Eum get shocked at the sudden mood change of the Alpha until now she was getting what she craved for years and now the Alpha pushed her away but why
" Alpha why?"
"Shut up and get out. You reek of disgust you filth don't come near me" He said while limping due to pain and put his chamber robe.
Ma Eum tried to hide her body with her transparent cloth and failed, eventually hearing all the commotion Empress came to see what is all this fuss about, entering the room she got shocked and anger is visible on her face.
" Tae what are you doing with this girl you have a mate for got sake"
" Tt..ake her awaay ssh..e she tried t..to sedu..ce me Ma"Tae said panting whils holding the study table on the corner of his room
" What?" She was shocked hearing the information and after noticing carefully she saw its none other than Ma Eum and she knew who was behind this after putting a robe on her she dragged her out.
Tae finally lie on bed as he didn't have slight energy to move and again with his b*ner!
" Listen girl I don't know what you want but I will protect my son till my last breath so don't even think about him as you partner he have a mate for God sake leave them be" Jae hee said frustratedly
" Sorry mamanim but jungkook is a kid and Alpha need someone for his desires I just want him to be satisfied with his needs" Ma Eum said somehow still confident maybe because Tae touched her for the first time and doesn't want it to be the last time!
"Listen girl it's Luna for you not jungkook and my son knows who can satisfy him and he is willing to wait that is the reason you were lying on the floor, now get out from here or I'll cut your throat by myself.."
Ma Eum ran from there embarrassed yet angry.