Part-29

Tae was feeling so restless so he jumped out of his chamber's window and changed into his wolf and ran towards the forest attached with Sigangwon teritory, the calming and soothing wind makes it more comfortable for the tense wolf but suddenly he got the whiff of a omega wolf and suprisingly the scent somehow is little similar to his Kookie, well the lavender is the common factor in both wolfs. Taehyung tried to ignore the scent and return on his way but he noticed another Alpha near the omega, he felt the need to protect the omega, well as a Crown Prince he has certain duties towards the people of his empire and their safety comes first, he didn't want anything bad to happen with the omega.

As he goes near he saw the beautiful omega near river bank sitting alone and kind of waiting for someone, it was a full moon and the moonlight makes him more etheral, the white hanbok suits him so well the dark hair, rosy cheeks plumb lips everything about this omega is so perfect, he shook his head for thinking all of this but then he noticed it was the same male omega he saw in the morning while entering Sigangwon, he got curious and started to approach the omega in his wolf form but soon the other Alpha reached the omega and before Taehyung get the time to attack the Alpha grab the omega from behind but soon the omega turned towards him and hugged him as if his life depends on him, and Tae stopped himself on his track it seems like the lovers set the time to meet alone and he left the area without any disturbance and returned to his chamber.

Busan Royal Palace

Jungkook became silent, he was not talking to anybody it's like he was not even present there. Tae is not only a mere Alpha for him, when his mother left, Tae was his only support whenever he needed someone Tae was always there, Tae bath him, feed him, made him sleep in his warm embrace. Tae is his whole world, even though he doesn't understand any mate theory but besides that The Alpha was his shelter from a very young age and the departure of the said Alpha literally broke him, he is not ready to let go.

Koo didn't left Tae's chamber for the night he slept there clinging with the alpha's clothes it kind of made him relax, again after shedding few droplets of tears he slept there.

Areum didn't eat anything since morning, she was puzzled with her own thoughts and the crying omega son was something she is mostly disturbed about. She thought for hours and decided to talk with the Alpha to visit more often at least for starting few months as she can't see his bun like this for long. Areum and her husband decided to leave the omega in his Alpha's chamber for the night and praying to Moon Goddess for give him the strength to handle this tough situation.

At Sigangwon

With birds chirping and warm rays of sun Tae woke up and did all his necessary morning routine and left his room with Chief Choi. It was still early in the morning so many wolfs are still sleeping, so Tae decided to warm up for some time.
The same fragrance hit his nose, 'Lavender' the omega from last night and although he tried to ignore the scent and the omega he finally gave in and follow the omega where he can have a talk with him.

" Excuse me" Tae said as he don't know what to call him
" Oh, Seja Jeoha please tell me how can I help you" The omega said with a soft smile, everyone in sigangwon knows Tae so it's not surprising for him.
" I saw you last night near the snow moon lake, before I reached a Alpha reached there who seems close to you so I left" Tae didn't know why the hell he mentioned that Alpha Or told the incident about last night to the omega he just did." Ohh.. I w-was aa-actually he was m-my mate soo.. We just met after m-many days so" Tae saw the hesitation in his eyes and dropped the matter.
" Oh I am sure you know I just asked for safety purpose and you should not hesitate to meet your mate"
" It's not like that Alpha he is from Ulsan Royal Family and I am a mere omega, his family didn't approve for our mating so we are still trying to find the solution for that"
" I can help talk to them as a neighbouring royal I am positive that they will consider my suggest"
" Really, thanks Alpha you are the best" The omega said and in exitement hugged Taehyung but both stiffed in their position, sudden blush crept on both males faces when they knew what are they doing, the omega detach himself in hurry and apologize.
" I am sorry I was so happy actually "
" It- it's all right so what is the name of your Alpha and what is you name I didn't get the chance to ask"
" Ah right my name is Kim Seok Jin you can call me jin I just turned 18 few months back and my Alpha's name is Kim Namjoon he is near your age Seja Jeoha."

"I also have a pretty omega in my Palace and surprisingly youe scent is much familiar to his that's one of the reason I checked on you yesterday, so can we be friends?"
" Of course Seja Jeoha is that even a question you are really friendly and helpful, and please let me meet your pretty omega someday."
" Someday for sure."
Tae said with a soft smile thinking of a particular bunny tooth omega.

They talked for sometime then parted their ways.

Hey guys how are you doing?
I am really busy these days with heavy workloads, tell me about your days and stuff I would like to know and share.

How's today's chapter?
Are you liking the story and have any suggestion?
Please comment and let me know about how's the story so far as per your prospective 🙏