part-18

That night kookie slept with his parents as he was missing them and for Tae it was a painfull night he was feeling pain in his abdomen area and was sweating slightly and somehow he was feeling arouse even in his painful state he was desperately waiting for the sun to rise so he can talk to Royal Physician as he didn't want to disturb them.
From young age Tae was a very gentle Alpha although he was strict regarding the rules of The Royal Palace but he cares for every wolf that is present in their Empire, he is extra gentle with the puppies. Tae never showed his soft side until his mate came in his life but during past few years the whole Palace noticed the diffrence in their Crown Prince, he was possesive for this particular puppy and equally caring. He can look at his kookie for a whole day without getting bored. Mostly Crown Alpha's are not as reliable as Tae, Crown Alpha's are mostly flirtatious, arrogant, mostly prefer Polygamy relationship and feared by every wolf but Taehyung is not like that he is one Loyal Trueblood maybe he get these qualities from his Abamama but in Busan every wolf respect Taehyung.

The whole night Taehyung only needed one thing 'comfort' from his mates scent, his head was banging from inside, it was getting noisy as time goes by and the unmated maids present outside were the first one to notice the changes in their Crown Prince's scent, it was turning more dominating and addicting, the first one they talk to was Kang Shin Hae and she waste no time and called the Royal Physician.

" How's Seja Jeoha?" Shin Hae asked in worried tone
" He is experiencing pre rut mild pain it will take few more hours to start his rut and I am suggesting a rut partner for Seja Jeoha as he is having his rut very late it will be very painful and difficult for him to bear without a mate"
Royal Physician informed Shin Hae
"Thank you I will take care of that"
Shin Hae replied and sent one servant to let Empress know the entire scenario.

Shin Hae is like a mother to Taehyung but Empress is his mother and it's better to discuss these matters with the Empress herself. Empress was dealing few matters about inner court that's when a servant ran to her room and said in hurry " Mamanim seja jeoha is in pain Kang manim told me to inform you "
At that moment nothing matters more than her son for the Empress she ran to Taehyung's room as she doesn't know what's really going on.

She open the door and rush towards her son and said," Omo Tae what happened bub why are you not talking and sweating? Bub answer me "
" Mamanim please calm down Seja Jeoha is experiencing mild pain of pre rut and Royal physician gave him a sedative because Seja Jeoha needs rest"
And that made Empress a little calm before widening her eyes " What? Pre rut but how... I mean why now out of nowhere?"
" But mamanim now what we will do the physician said it will start in few hours and it will be very painful for seja without mate"
" Call Majesty Alpha RIGHT NOW only he can tell what to do I don't know how to ease his pain"
She said with tears and panic evident in her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeon Quarters

Kookie was partially awake the entire night he was feeling distress as a little puppy he don't know what to do so he called his eomma when everything starts getting suffocated for the little omega
" Ma..eomma..wake up I am not feeling good"
Areum quickly responded to her bub maybe out of instinct to protect her child " What's wrong koo tell eomma I am here " Areum said in calm voice
" Eomma I wan Taetae please take me to Taetae" Koo said with teary eyes
" Ok bub but tell me why? are you hurt or something?" Areum asked worriedly as she doesn't know what's going on and why koo behaving like this.
"Just wan Alphaa..take me" He said with teary eyes as he was feeling something is wrong and only Taehyung can Solve everything actually he was Craving the Alpha's scent but doesn't know how to express all this!
Poor koo

" Ok I am taking you to Tae but it's too early don't know if he's awake or not"
Areum said pulling the covers and told koo to climb down and inform the gaurds to take them in Seja Jeoha's quarters because she came to the palace After years and still needs time to get familiar with the passages.

~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae just gained his concious and Empress Jae Hee was crying looking at the distress figure of his son he told every unmated servants to clear the passage so no one can get affected by the rut pheromones of her Alpha son.
As soon as Majesty Alpha Came Jae Hee stood up and ran to her mate," Do something our son is hurting it's getting too much for him what should we do?"

"Jae Hee it's normal for Wolf's our son is the strongest pup he will manage his rut " Majesty said confidently
" You don't understand I was there to handle you when you had you first rut but Tae his mate is still baby how will he manage this and he told me strictly he doesn't need any rut partner" Empress said while her eyes are constantly shedding tears of pain
"Listen my son knows how to handle his wolf give him a chance to manage this alone this is the first exam for our son and he told you to put you faith in him so let's be there and trust him if it's getting out of hand I will handle everything "
Majesty said while holding his wife and taking her outside as she agreed to the arrangement what Majesty proposed, and the couple left from there.

Areum was quite absent minded when she was taking kookie to Seja Jeoha's room as Koo was not feeling alright and as soon she open the door she was met with heavy pheromones and immediately sat on the floor and heard a loud growl
"MOON"
and the sight in front on her made her speechless and shocked....

Hi readers I am updating late as I am busy these days during work but I will try to update as soon as possible😊
Do let me know what do you think going to happen in next part😉✨

Emperor's Moon White Omega | TAEKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें