Part-27

Areum and Jae Hee share their concern with their Alpha's and told them about the circumstances and the decision they made, Jeon Seok Heon was worried about his Son, he didn't get much time to spend with his son from the very beginning and thankful to Taehyung for being the Alpha his son can be comfortable with but after Areum told him about Tae's rut and the physician's concern he was again lost in his thoughts. Why God always put his son in difficult situation, for Areum's health Koo has to spend years without his eomma and abeoji, he has to suffer for years after getting separated from the Alpha in young age and now again this situation! he just want his bub happy and if keeping a little distance from Tae will make their future better then he is ready for that.
On the other hand his Majesty believed in his Empress he told her," I know you won't take any decision without properly thinking about it, if my son's future is depending on it I totally support you in your every decision love", his Majesty is a sorted person from the very beginning he is totally opposite from his mother. He is calm, thoughtful, kind, humble, caring, dominating yet loving. He knows his son very well from the young age his son proved him right and stand on his every expectation even though he is as much loving towards his omega as his Father for his mate but he can handle the circumstances if it's for betterment, he believes his son.

Koo didn't took the news very well and everyone were worried about the poor omega, who cried non stop even his Alpha also can't make him stop from shedding tears. Koo just want reassurance all over again that the said Alpha won't leave his side, he was getting vulnerable with time sometimes his wolf takes over and the omega couldn't stop complaining to his Alpha, Tae didn't leave his side from morning as Koo is scared if Tae left his side he will go to Sigangwon.

Tae decided to leave the premises tomorrow morning before sunrise, it will take 5 hours to reach Singangwon which is situated in the northern side of the Empire surrounded by hills and forests, there are small chambers for every member of the training centre.

In the midst of chaos Tae was ready to start a new jurney but he was equally worried and sad for the crying omega in his arms, but it's for his future if anything happens to the said Omega's health Tae will never forgive himself, he gave all responsibility to take care of Jungkook to His mother and Hobi for the time begin, Jungkook was quite comfortable with Hobi as Hobi treats the Omega like his own brother, Hobi is quite protective over Koo so Tae knew Hobi will take good care of the Omega whenever the Omega is out of his quarter.

Tae feed the Omega his dinner and let.him sleep in his arms, he was anxious about when he will have his Omega in his arms again like this. Tae is a possessive wolf and he warns all Koo's guards to not let any other Alpha to touch the said Omega. Entire palace knows how much possessive Tae can be for this particular Omega.

Tae left Koo's side when he was asleep and go to his chamber to pack his essentials for Singangwon.

Choi Minho is the Chief Security Incharge and he will be with Tae for the time begin the entire palace knew about the departure of their dearest Crown Prince except his Omega.
Tae was ready but his heart kept aching for the Omega, he don't want to left the said Omega. He feared the fate that decided to again part their ways for the time begin. Tae left for the jurney but still keep looking back at the Palace where he left his Precious.

The sun is rising and Tae started his jurney towards the new day, he knew he took the right decision but still his heart ache at the thought of his Omega.

Minho saw the discomfort look on Crown Prince's face and asked " Seja Jeoha what is bothering you? Are you perhaps feeling uncomfortable?"
" No Minho I am fine it's just I took this decision in a very short period, I just couldn't calm my heart"
" You took the right decision Seja Jeoha, Sigangwon can make us able to meet with several Prince's and you can make the bond stronger which can help us in future in every crisis. Sigangwon is a opportunity that you should grab whole heartedly as it's the best Training centre of the country it will only make your skills sharper." Tae was amuse to be said because he never thought about these things and now that he is thinking about these opportunities he can make his heart a little bit calm.
" You are right I am ready to begin my new jurney in Sigangwon, I want to become the best future ALPHA for our Empire and I will prove myself to everyone who ever doubted my worth."

On the other side Koo opened his eyes adjusting the sunlight on his face but only met with the empty bed. He widen his eyes and ran towards the door, his court lady grabs him as he is still in his night attire, but the Omega was whinning she anyhow made him change the clothes before running to his Alpha's room only to met with the darkness. He started screaming and crying that Court lady Kang has to arrive and looking at Koo she screamed out of fear...
Koo shattered all the things of his Alpha's room and somehow in the process cut his hand and now Jungkook is sitting on the floor with his bloodied hand clutching his Alpha's shirt....

Quick update as I am going to be busy with the work for few days so enjoy✨

Let me know about your thoughts on Jungkook and Taehyung's prospective.

Taehyung left for Sigangwon is the right choice or not?

And did you check my another story?