1.

Y/N POV:
There I was, curled up in a ball on a gloomy Sunday scrolling through my phone mindlessly when my favourite notification comes up:
YouTube: TWIN PARANORMAL - NEW VIDEO!

Eager to fulfill my fix, I grab my remote to turn on the tv and begin streaming the video from my phone.

The usual news clips intro begins rolling and I lose myself in the trance of the spiritual world I still am so unsure about, yet gives me the chills every time I watch.

I find myself enthralled by the boys goofy moments, their amazing evidence and their sheer terror throughout their investigation.

The video is coming to an end as Ryan begins to make his closing speech.

"Ghost gang, this has been an incredible investigations with some crazy shit I still can't believe happened, with that being said make sure you give this video a like and if you find yourself continuing to come back, give us a chance and hit that subscribe button!" He speaks into the camera.

River pans his camera to Wyatt "Before we're done we have one more exciting thing!" he interrupts.

"Oh yeah, River will you do the honours?" Ryan says as he takes the camera from River to point to him.

There's always been something about River that reels me in, I watch as he smiles his goofy grin with those icy blue eyes.

"We are doing a little competition guys!" He cheers "We are choosing one of you to come investigate with us!" I almost fell out of my seat, my time has come, I'm determined to win this and hang out with the boys!

"All you have to do is comment SPOOKY GANG in the comments, one letter at a time without being interrupted by another comment" he continued

Wyatt panned his camera to Ryan "that's it, it's pretty simple, get it on your first shot and you'll be joining us real soon!" Ryan clapped after handing the camera back to River. "Good luck guys!"

The ending began rolling and without a second thought, I picked up my phone and started typing.

S
P
O
O
K
Y
G
A
N
G

It looked right but time will tell, I'll check the comments a little later when the excitement wears off a bit.