4.

We finally arrive back at my car when Wyatt perks up. "Hey (y/n) have you got any plans for the rest of your night or nearly morning now I guess?"
"Uhh I was just going to go home to bed, why?" I answered confused.
"Well we were going to go get a few drinks before we head home, would you want to come?" He asks.
"I honestly was thinking of drinking at home tonight." Ryan laughed.
"Oh well, never mind then." Wyatt continued.
"Oh, um okay, thank you though!" I smiled at Wyatt.
"You could always come drink with us?" Ryan added.
"Do you really want a stranger in your home though?" I questioned.
"I mean I just gave you our num- I mean my number, so why not?" He shrugged back tracking his words.
"Only if you guys are absolutely sure?" I said anxiously, worried I'm going to intrude. "I also would have to get my car home first"
"I'll jump in with you, Wyatt stay with River and we'll follow you to ours, just bring your car with us." Ryan said.
"Ry you sure?" River added sounding unsure.
"Yeah why not? Here's to making friends right?" He added.
"Well okay then. Wyatt get in the front" River waved to Wyatt.

We got into our respective cars, Ryan getting into my passenger seat.
"I hope you don't mind me getting in the car with you?" Ryan asked.
"No it's okay, I guess I just wasn't expecting this." I laughed to myself.
"Honestly me either but you matched our energy so well so I thought we could all be friends." He smiled.
"Aw thank you Ryan, you guys really are a treat." I smiled back.

We drove along listening to my music when my favourite Sleep Token song came on, Vore. I turned it up and started getting into the song.
"Sorry not sorry, this is my favourite." I said over the music.
"No go for it, this is great!" He answered. He started tapping his knees to the music as we drove along. "Take a right here."

I started to get lost in my head. A few days ago I won a competition to hang out as a fan and now they want to be friends? Who would've thought. I was definitely excited about the meet up but this is another level of happiness.

We eventually pulled up to their place, River parking in the drive way and me on the street.
"Welcome to our humble abode!" Ryan said unbuckling his seat belt.
"Oh my god." I stopped.
"What's wrong?" He asked half getting out of the car.
"Nothing, I just realised I get to meet the kitties!" I cheered.
"Oh!" He laughed. "Yeah they're cute."

We both hopped out of the car and made our way into the house.

River POV:
I was really hesitant at first about (y/n) coming with us but by the look of how she and Ryan got out of the car laughing maybe it will be okay?

I locked the car behind me after Wyatt grabbed our gear from the trunk and unlocked the house for us to go inside. As I turned on the light we were greeted by our lil grey boys, Copper and Olive.
"Hey lil dudes." I smiled kneeling down to pet them.
"Oh my goshhh!" (y/n) squealed. "Look at the little babies!" She had both hands on the side of her face looking in awe.
"That's copper and that's olive!" I pointed them out to her.
"I love them." She almost squealed.
"They're pretty great! Okay seeings you're drinking with us, follow me to the kitchen." I said flicking on the lights as I led her through our house.

I watched as she placed her bag down on the counter and brushed her hair out of her face. The pendant light above her shined on her skin and she looked like she was glowing. I didn't realise I was staring until Ryan burst in the room.
"What are we drinking boys!! And lady, my apologies" Ryan laughed.
"Oh shit uh, I've got whiskey, vodka or beers?" I looked at (y/n).
"I'll go whiskey." She pointed at the bottle.
"Oh she's a brown liquor gal?" Ryan added.
"It tastes the best." She shrugged.
"Good choice." I nodded and began pouring her a glass. "Ice?"
"Does a bear shit in the woods?" She laughed, I just looked at her. "Okay that didn't go well, uh yes please." She tucked her hair behind her ear.
"Did I hear a bear shitting in the woods?!" Wyatt yelled walking into the room.
"You did Wyatt, (y/n) said it" Ryan chuckled.
"I knew I liked you." Wyatt laughed patting her shoulder and sitting on the stool next to her.
"You guys are weird." I chuckled.
"You're one to talk." Ryan scoffed.