2.

Days passed painfully slow when a notification from Twin Paranormal on Twitter shows up

"If your username on YouTube is (your YouTube) then, we will see you soon! Check your YouTube inbox for a message from us!"

I sat there in absolute shock as I read my username in their tweet, I could feel my heart racing and heard my breathing quicken.

I can't believe it, that's me. I won?! I'm going to meet them, my favourite boys!

I squealed excitedly and jumped up out of bed to run on the spot and do a little dance.

"I did it! I did it! I did it!" I cheered to myself with glee.

I sat back on the end of the bed grabbing my laptop and opened YouTube to find their message. There it was sitting at the top of my inbox. I clicked on the message and read it out loud to myself.
"Congratulations (username), you have been chosen to join us on a investigation and hunt some ghosts! Thank you for being a part of the Ghost Gang and joining our competition. Love from, Twin Paranormal x :)"

Following that message was all the details on where to meet them, what time and when. I was excited to see that the location was closer to me than I'd expected, it was the Devils Maze.

I squealed again, putting my laptop on the bed while laying back and staring at the ceiling. I can't believe this is happening!

~time skip to meeting TP~

The day finally arrived, I was meeting the boys and I was so ready. I opened my inbox once more to find the location of where I was meeting them for the investigation.

I got myself up and ready, wearing a leather jacket and the blackest skinny jeans I own. I accessorised with some chunky silver rings and a chain necklace before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

I drove with my heart pounding in my chest as I got closer to my destination. I was meeting them in a park, as I pulled up I noticed I was early so I decided to sit in my car and wait.

The carpark was empty and remained that way while I was scrolling through Instagram. I saw out of the corner of my eye an SUV pull in and park on the other side of the carpark.

I sat nervously in my car as I watched the back door open, Wyatt got out first, Ryan and River not long after. I felt my breathing get faster as my eyes bounced between the three guys.

I looked in the mirror to check for any hairs out of place, rubbed my face and closed my eyes trying to slow my excited breaths before getting out of the car myself.

I closed the door locking my car and slowly made my way towards them. Ryan was leaning on the side of the car looking at his phone while Wyatt and River were laughing at what they were talking about.

I approached them nervously and River looks towards me, giving me a soft smile.
"Hi guys, I'm (y/n). I won your competition" I smiled trying to hide my excitement.
"Oh hey!" Ryan stood up straight and reached his hand out to shake mine.

"Nice to put a face to the name" Wyatt said happily before greeting me.
I looked over to River who was just standing there looking at me. He seemed to forget to blink in a trance when Ryan tapped his shoulder.
"You good riv?" He asked confused.
"Oh, uh, yeah? Hey I'm River" he said quietly, offering his hand to shake mine.
"Hi River" I smiled and shook his hand.

I could feel myself trembling with excitement when Ryan began talking again.
"So clearly you have seen our videos and know what you're in for, you ready for this?" He asked.
"I've never been more ready!" I exclaimed, I've always wanted to do some sort of ghost hunt and my first one happens to be with my favourite trio!
"Well let's do this!!" Wyatt clapped and made his way back to the car. He opened the back door and held it open for me.
"Ladies first" he smiled.
"Oh he's a gentleman!" I giggled.
He laughed as I got in the car and he closed the door beside me.

I buckled my seat belt and River hopped in the drivers seat, Ryan climbing into the passenger seat and Wyatt sitting on next to me.

As we drove Ryan chatted to me giving me the run down on what will be happening tonight.
"Okay so once we get there, we're going to record a little intro then pull all the gear out the car and get started setting up"
I nodded as he explained everything to me while tapping my knees anxiously.

"If you're not up for this let us know, we're not going to make you do anything that's going to make you uncomfortable" Wyatt said to me in a reassuring tone.
"No this is great, this is my first investigation so I'm a little anxious, and of course meeting you guys is super exciting."
"You'll be fine with us, we'll look after you right Riv?" Ryan assures me looking over to his twin.

I look up to him in the rear view mirror and see him looking at me, when our eyes meet he nods and smiles while returning his focus to the road. "Yeah, we got you."

We continued to chat through our drive and River speaks up.
"This is it, this is the Devils Maze!" He perked up.
"Here we go!!" Ryan said rubbing his hands together. "You ready!" He looked over to me.
"Let's do this!" I cheered.