chapter two

Chapter Two: You Have a Contagious Smile.

hwa.hyunjin_ ✔️ just posted ...

hyunjin_ ✔️ just posted

hwa.hyunjin_ ✨️ be gay, do environmentalism ✨️

❤️liked by felix_cious_ and 50k others  •  🗨 2.K comments

••••

Lee Felix couldn't even begin to explain how excited he was to start work today, even if he had a hunch that his schedule would be full. After the blue haired stylist locked his car in the employee parking lot, he checked his hair once more in the car window before strutting confidently into the building belonging to SKZ Modeling Company.

The boy was immediately greeted by the scent of mint and the busy lobby as he made his way in. Seungmin was busy with someone already at the receptionist desk, so Felix's usual hello would have to wait until later. Once in the staff room, he swiped his card to clock in and left his handbag in one of the lockers.

He immediately noticed the busy schedule on the giant whiteboard and took a deep breath. 'it'll be busy today, Felix, but we've got this!' draping his head stylist pass over his head, he snapped a picture of the whiteboard before shoving his cell back into his back pocket.

That's when his eyes met with something that took his breath away:

2pm Hwang Hyunjin - Studio 5

Felix couldn't believe it. His favorite model, the one he'd admired from afar for years now, was booked for today. For once, Felix had never been more grateful to be the head stylist. As the head stylist, he's required to be on every scheduled shoot, whether he styled anyone or not. This time, Felix would get the option to style Hyunjin. No, not just the option, he was the only stylist in that studio at the time, besides makeup and hair.

Smiling to himself, he made his way to Chan's office on the second floor to pay him a visit mostly and partly to ask how in the hell he got Hwang Hyunjin to model for SKZ. Not that .. not that it affected him or anything. When Felix arrived in the office, he noticed that Chan hadn't seen him yet so...

"Chan!!" Felix said, surprising the older who placed his hand over his heart. "Jesus, Felix, when are you going to start knocking, huh?" Felix laughed at his brunette friend. "Uhh, let's see- when you get a boyfriend? girlfriend?" Felix said, waggling his eyebrows at his friend.

Chan visibly cringed, "Ew, Felix, never do that again. Also, if I got a significant other, I wouldn't be as unprofessional to have them in my office .. in the way that you are insinuating." Felix scoffed at that, his friend was so stuffy. Though once he'd thought about it, Felix knew that the world wouldn't be able to take if the hotshot Bang Chan got a boyfriend.

"Anyway, I have something else to talk to you about this morning." Felix said, sitting down in the chair in front of Chan's desk. Chan made a noise of acknowledgment but didn't look away from his computer. Felix didn't mind.