walking with him

Aisha's pov -

when I saw him I immediately stopped laughing. I said, "nothing priya di was just joking." He said,b"okay" priya di said, "do you want to join us?" He said, "okay but you have to wait. Nitesh is coming." so we stopped there for nitesh. A soft wind passed and I felt so light. He was standing near me. Priya Di was checking her phone. I was just standing, looking here and there like an idiot. But couldn't make eye contact with him. He was wearing shorts.

Arnav's look

He kinda looked cute in that outfit

He kinda looked cute in that outfit. Wait what is happening to me. Why am I appreciating him?do I like him? No not at all. Then from the other side a bike came in full speed and as I was standing beside the road, the bike almost touched my shoulder. But thankfully Arnav pulled me closer to him and somehow I held his shoulder. I was in shock like what happened just. I was about to hit by that bike. But he saved me. We were so close to each other like we could hear each other's heart beat. Priya di was scolding that biker. Then nitesh came and saw us close to each other like holding each other. He had no idea what just happened so he said, "yaha toh romance chal raha hei😁. priya tujhe sharm nahi atii hei kya aise kisika romance dekhna" Then we realized where we were. He moved back and I also. Then he explained the incident to nitesh. Priya Di said, "kuch dekhke bol yaar. Kya romance. She was almost hit by that stupid bike. He just saved her. Thanks arnav "