freshers💓 (part 1)

Aisha's pov -

I woke up very early. It was 5.30 when I woke up. I had to do a lot of things so I woke up early. Priya di was still in bed. I took a bath and headed to my room. In the corridor I met preeti. She was also from my department. She said, "hey, Aisha what are you gonna wear today?" I said, "mm I asked my other friends and they are going to wear Saree. So I'll also wear Saree. What about you?" she replied, "OK then I'll also wear Saree. Bye I'm getting late. I have to get ready and still I haven't even taken a bath. We will go together OK waiting for me outside. bye" Then I came to my room. Priya di woke up. She said, "you're super excited for the event, right? Woke up at 5.30 .wow nice." I was like obviously it's my first event in university. So obviously excited. I asked her to help me wearing the Saree. Then she went to freshen up. I also went to have my breakfast. Priya Di directly after getting bath went to the dining hall to have breakfast. Then we both came back to our room. It was 7.15 am. I started getting ready. I knew that it was going to take a long time for me to wear a Saree. Because I don't wear Saree often. So priya Di helped me. I put on some music to feel good. The window was open so the morning sunlight came through that. I felt so positive. Priya di was draping my Saree. I was just standing like a statue. After sometime I was ready. I said, "wow, it's looking amazing. Where did you learn this?" She replied, "I learnt this from my mom." I watched myself in the small mirror that we had in our room. I was making some Bollywood heroine moves. She was just laughing at me. She said, "wow you're looking amazing. Arnav will definitely fall in love today. I'm sure." I said, "no not at all. There's a lot of girls in our class who are really good looking. He will see them. Not me. And don't tease me by saying his name. He doesn't like me." she said, "no Aisha, you're the cutest in your class. I didn't know about other girls but you are seriously looking gorgeous. And are you stupid? Why do you think that he hates you? He always helps you. Who would do that to you? Someone who likes you, right. So think about you. He doesn't hate you because if he hated you he would never accompany you to the hostel, he would never scolded Aditi." I thought for a moment. Then she broke the silence and said, "stop thinking like a stupid. Look at the phone. It's almost 8 am. Don't you want to do your makeup?" I said, "sure I'll do very light makeup." Then she also got ready. She was wearing Kurti. I was doing my makeup. I was just applying my sunscreen, a bit of blush and my favorite pink lipstick, little bit of eyeliner and a bindi. We both got ready. We took a lot of pictures in the room. Priya di even shared the pics in her status. Some senior boys even said that I was looking pretty. Then she said, "Arnav has replied." I was really very curious to know what he replied. She said, " he replied - she is looking beautiful." I was literally starring at the message. I was so happy by those 4 simple words. Then we headed to the department with some of my friends, some of her friends. We took a lot of pics in the street. I love taking pics. I shared a pic in my status. Some of my classmate even replied. But he didn't. Anyways he replied to her. That's enough for me. We reached the department. Seniors were working. They were like really busy. Some were decorating the department. We were about to enter the department but then I felt a bit uncomfortable in the Saree so I said, "priya di, look at my Saree it's uncomfortable. Please check it now. She knelt down and tried to fix my Saree. I was looking here and there. Then suddenly I saw him, yes I saw Arnav. He was looking at me from the entrance. I was also looking at him. Priya di didn't know that he was there. We were just standing still.

Arnav's pov -

The moment I saw her, I stopped myself from walking towards her.  She was wearing a pink Saree. In that Saree she was looking gorgeous. I was just looking at her. I saw her on that photo. But at that moment I saw her face to face. she was looking stunning. Priya was doing something with her Saree. Seriously God. She is such a cutie.

Aisha's look -

I didn't know what happened to me at that moment

I didn't know what happened to me at that moment. I have never stared at a girl like that. But I was literally starring at her. Aisha was seriously melting my heart. I stopped staring because it was uncomfortable for her. I looked away.

Aisha's pov -

I didn't know why I was looking at him. But Arnav always looks handsome. That day he was wearing formal shirt pants. He was looking perfect.

Arnav's look -

Then breaking our silence priya di said, "what are you doing guys

Then breaking our silence priya di said, "what are you doing guys. You're just staring at each other. What happened Arnav?"
He said, "nothing happened. Let's go inside. Program is going to start. Professors have arrived." Then we headed inside the department. Priya Di said, "I told you before. He is going to fall in love with you. I'm damn sure." I was just blushing. I said, "no he is my senior. I respect him. He will not fall in love with me. Got it." She said, "stop telling lie OK. Didn't you see the way he was looking at you." I pulled her hand and said, "oh God, let's go stop this conversation." we entered the hall where the program was held.....

(do you like it guys?)