Barish ka mousam

Aisha's pov -

I was like who is my boyfriend now? He said, "Akash" I almost screamed, "whaat. Noooooo. How can you say that. No not at all" He said, "I saw both of you talking in the street and he was also helping you to adjust your cycle and..." I said, "please stop this nonsense. He is not my boyfriend at all. I don't even know him properly. And yes he tried to help me because my tyre was punctured. It's good atleast someone helped me. That's it. And your thinking that he is my boyfriend" I was just speaking. I didn't give him the chance to say anything. I was angry with him. So I said whatever came to my mind. He said, "oh ok ok chill. I'm just asking you. I thought you both were couple that's it". I said, "before saying something to someone kindly see the matter what is going on. Maybe it's not what your thinking. so please check if it's right or wrong before saying anything." He said, "sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have asked you" He again asked, "Are you fine. You are coming from the farmacy" I said, "I'm fine. priya Di is a bit sick. So I bought the medicine for her." He said, "oh shit. I should call her. I don't know that she is ill" He quickly called her, asked about her health, gave her some advices. I sometimes like this nature. He always takes care of his friends. He is so kind. That day he was taking care of that little puppy. That moment was the cutest. I don't know what priya di had said to him on the phone. But after the call ended he said, "let's go I'll go with you to the hostel. Anyways it is getting dark. What if a ghost appears in front of you." and he smiled. I was like is he really joking with me. I was thinking what did she say to him that he was going with me to the hostel. The weather was getting bad, seemed like it was going to rain. I didn't bring the umbrella ohh shit. I said, "you don't have to go with me. The streetlights are on so I can go by myself." He said, "no I'll go with you" Then as expected a shower rain washed our bodies. We were not totally wet. We saw a little food shop. There are shops all around the university. So there's no problem because we can wait in these shops until the rain stops. So we quickly entered the shop and it was pouring heavily. There were only 4 students including us in that shop. We were waiting for the rain to stop. But that day rain was not gonna stop. Thunderstorms, lighting strikes it was a total heavy rain. Maybe he was trying to talk with me. He said, "how could you go alone without me. Look it is raining heavily. And Priya told me that you are sometimes afraid of these Big thunderstorms" I was like literally looking at him and finally said, "what? she also had said this to you. Uuh this girl. Why does she needs to say these things to you?" he said, "it's OK I'll not tell anyone"...