Arnav is a good guy🙂

Then Arnav gave me a bottle of water from a nearby shop. And I drank it. He was only looking at me. I didn't say anything. Then we started our walk again. This time Arnav was near the street and I was at middle. Priya di was beside me. Nitesh was behind us talking with his girlfriend on phone. Priya Di was just scolding that biker that if she had met him she would have slapped him. Then priya di said, "let's eat ice-cream because only then my mind will cool down." Arnav also wanted to eat. Nitesh was like, "jo tum khao mei bhi khaunga" He was just busy talking. Then we went to the ice cream shop. I had butterscotch flavour, Arnav had vanilla ice cream, priya di had two choco bar, Nitesh had a mango ice cream. We were eating ice cream at the shop. I was a bit clumsy so some ice-cream fell on my top. Arnav saw me and said, "are you a kid? Don't you know how to eat ice cream?" I felt so embarrassed. I Said, "the ice-cream melted so it fell on my top. I am not clumsy " priya di was smiling saying that you're not clumsy at all. We finished our ice-cream and started walking again. We took a selfie. That day was so beautiful like I was walking with the handsome boy of our department Arnav having ice-cream. Priya Di said to me, "you're so lucky Aisha. You're walking with this guy" pointing at Arnav. And said, "not all girls get the opportunity to walk with him. Right Arnav?" He said, "it's ok. I am not the most handsome guy in this university" she said, "yes you are." priya Di asked me, "Aisha tu bol na, isn't he a handsome and cute guy?" I was like what do I say now. i said, "yes he is." what do I say instead of it. I had no answer. He was just looking at me like a weirdo. i don't know what he is thinking about me. I was just looking somewhere but not to him. It was 6.50 pm. It was time to go to hostel because junior's in time is 7 and we were almost getting late. Our hostel comes first then after two hostels comes Arnav and Nitesh's hostel. So they were with us and when we reached hostel priya Di said, "bye see you tomorrow" I was thinking what should I say to him. Then I said, "thank you for saving me." That's it I had no courage to say anything except that. He said, "it's my pleasure. Dhyan rakhna apna" It was so cute of him like the way he said those lines were adorable. Then he smiled at me and headed to his hostel. Nitesh also said to me to be careful. "Arnav is so cute" Wait what has come out from my mouth. I turned back and yes as expected priya di was there and she heard me saying that.