freshers party announcement

Aisha's pov -

University life is going well. I am enjoying the classes. Made a lot of friends, adjusting in this university. During the past few days I am able to learn many things about the university. Now a days in the department all my friends are only talking about the department freshers. Priya Di said to me, "you'll have a department freshers and a general freshers" I am really excited for the freshers. Today at class we came to know that department freshers well be on Saturday. Today is Saturday. So we have 1 week. There were a lot of topics going on like who will perform, what will be our seniors doing, food, dance etc etc. I was thinking of singing a song, As Arnav asked me at my First Class and I told him that I like to sing. So I'll sing if somebody forces me to sing otherwise I'll just enjoy the party. That day at afternoon classes Arnav, netish, anirudh and other seniors came to our class. I was looking at my book then suddenly a voice came, "excuse me sir, can I take a few minutes from your class. We have an announcement for the students." I suddenly looked up and saw Arnav. He was wearing t shirt and formal pant and as always looking handsome.

Arnav's look -

Everyone was just looking at him including me

Everyone was just looking at him including me. He saw me but I then suddenly looked away. They announced, "hey juniors. It's time to know you well. We just know some of your names and nothing much. And you guys must have been bored in this classes. So let's have a party. Yes, we are talking about your department freshers party. so it's going to be on next Saturday so you'll have to perform and show your talent to us. Whoever is interested in performing please contact us. And also their will be a confession to your seniors too. So be excited for the party." Arnav said, "thank you everyone" Then they left. We were very excited so didn't pay attention to class that day. Then me and nidhi came to our hostel. That day I took her to my hostel for a tour of it. Then we ordered something because we were bored of the same meals. Then priya Di and I went to her hostel. we were coming back to our hostel, then near the cafeteria we saw Arnav...