Chapter 2

"Hhhrg" Minho groaned and yawned loudly as he entered the mansion tiredly. He dragged his feet through the corridors, too exhausted to walk correctly.

It was soon 8', he just had a few minutes before the morning meeting, but he just arrived home.

Chan had put him on a 'special mission' during the night. He wanted him to go help a convenience store down the street that was getting robbed. He got so petty that Chan ruined his brownie evening that he started ignoring the latter, but he couldn't really refuse anything to Chan. He complied, went on his mission, and now he is finally back home.

He walked to the living room, where Seungmin and Hyunjin were cuddled on the couch, watching television.

He sat down next to them, listening as they were watching the news.

'And again, the hooded killer worked hard tonight' The presenter said, and that raised the three boys' curiosity.

"They're talking about him again?" Minho scoffed, shaking his head left to right in annoyment.

"Well, he's starting to get famous" Seungmin responded, shrugging

'He was seen entering the building of a famous millionaire, before he completely disappeared from our cameras, only leaving behind a man murdered on his chair'

"Wow, he knows how to make a scene" Hyunjin stated, nodding in approval.

"Tsk" Minho simply responded.

'A few folders were put on the corpse, and those actually incriminate the dead man of many infraction, most of them regarding human trafficking'

"So the hooded killer is a nice guy?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Seungmin and Minho.

"Well... Even if his motives are kinda right, you can't go around and kill everyone. We need diplomacy" Seungmin explained

"Or he's just a madman" Minho stated with a frown.

"You're just sad he killed that shithead and not you" Hyunjin teased the boy, poking his stomach.

"You haven't eaten tissues in a long time, haven't you?" Minho asked, narrowing his eyes darkly at the younger, who stood up quickly and ran in panic to the meeting room.

The two boys followed Hyunjin closely, they still had that meeting to go through.

"Good morning boys" Chan said, looking at his members sitting one by one.

"Morning, huh?" Minho asked, glaring daggers at him. He didn't even have a minute of sleep.

"Sorry, Min" Chan said with a giggle, before getting back his serious expression "Okay, let's start" He said, clicking on his computer as a picture of a man in his late 40's appeared behind him.

"This is Park Yeonhwa, he is a rich man that took advantage of the food's rarefaction to buy aliments and sell them overpriced everywhere. He had a huge impact all over the country because of such a disgusting business, and started a few investments here and there. We suspected him of working with shady gangs, who work on guns and have been wanting to terrorize citizens to take control of the country. I now have proof of him actually sealing deals with those gangs, and also of physical assault on a few people, citizens for what I've seen." He added as pictures of said actions appeared behind him.

"Disgusting" Changbin said, holding back a gag.

"We are going to seal a deal with him. We'll fake being interested in investments, just so we can have access to most of his occupations. When we get them under our hold, we'll break down his whole business" He explained, as they all nodded. Hyunjin and Minho were still frowning though.

"Minho and I are going to go to his building tonight. We'll sign the deal, and leave back home. Meanwhile, I want Felix and Jeongin to be close enough from the building to successfully log into his computer and steal all the information." He said, as the two mentioned boys started scribbling on their paper "Seungmin, have you been able to work on what I asked you for?"

"Yep" Seungmin said as he stood up, approaching Chan's chair "This" He stated, showing off a little ball full of cables "is to extrapolate networks" he started, as Jeongin started smiling widely at his new toy "Basically, it's bluetooth but for computer's informations" He added, putting it on the table, before walking back to his chair.

"Felix, you'll approach the building and find a way to throw it somewhere inside. It needs to be in the building, it doesn't matter where, BUT, hidden. Do not let anyone find it" He explained, as Felix nodded with confidence.

"Jeongin, as soon as it's inside, download all you can. We'll sort the rest back at home" He commanded, and Jeongin nodded.

"What about me?" Minho asked smugly

"You'll act as my bodyguard" Chan explained, and Minho rolled his eyes

"Like I'll be acting" He sassily complained, knowing he actually was Chan's bodyguard, more or less.

"Anyway, I'll need you to make sure he's not being sketchy. If you feel like it's too much danger, I'll trust you and leave" He said "That man is not only a piece of shit. He is dangerous" He warned

"Can't we just kill the shit out of him?" Minho asked, scoffing.

"Nah" Chan said, trying to not sigh at Minho's antics "The man has a shit ton of men on his back. We need to take him down in a proper way, so his whole organization falls" Chan corrected, and Minho puffed loudly.

"What if I can't steal all the informations?" Jeongin asked curiously

"That is the whole point of the deal. We'll lie about having stuff for them so they can take interest. We'll have more chances to make him fall down if it fails. It's alright" He said, looking back at Jeongin with a soft expression "As long as all of you are alright, I don't mind"

"Aww" Hyunjin teased, making Chan sigh in regret.

"Lixie and Innie will need their masks. Minho and I won't, we have to look less shady as we can. Hyunjin you stay at home with Seungmin, make sure our base is safe. Changbin I want you to drive our two spies, if something goes wrong, you intervene." Chan commanded, getting more and more serious.

"Everyone's ready?" He asked, standing up

"Yes!" They all obediently responded, as Chan smiled proudly at them.

Roses blooming from the chaos - Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें