Epilogue

Minho's lips latched on Jisung's neck the second they entered the car, as he hurried in the backseats and brought Jisung to his lap, biting and licking every patch of skin seen on the latter's neck.

The younger already started whimpering the second he felt the other devouring him, his hand buried in his hair as he grabbed it in his hands, pulling slightly as he felt the arousement submerge him.

Minho's hands wandered on the younger's body, caressing his sides and bringing them down to his ass as he clutched his ass tightly, pulling and pushing him softly on his lap, enough for their groans to touch and their energy to mix altogether.

"Fuck" Jisung cursed silentely, already overwhelmed from the rubbing sensation.

Minho detached his lips from the younger's neck as he looked into his eyes, fire emanating from him, his fingers fiddling with the latter's shirt as he pulled it up from his body.

Seconds later, he was already working his way through the boy's trousers, detaching the button and pulling it down as they struggled because of the promiscuity.

Jisung chuckled as he leant to the side, in total balance as Minho pulled his pants down before grabbing him and pulling him closer just before Jisung would fall down to the seat.

"What a mess" Jisung chuckled from the difficult task, latching his hands under Minho's shirt to tear it off "It seems easier in the movies" He joked, giving a few open kisses on the latter's collarbones as soon as it was visible.

"They fooled us" Minho joked along, detaching his own pants as he brought them down, too lazy and letting them fall at his own feet.

Jisung's hand latched on Minho's hard on right away, slowly stroking it up and down as he watched Minho's mouth open so slightly, hot breath escaping it at the feeling.

Minho's hands started kneading Jisung's ass, eyes staring at his eyes in competition.

"You don't have lube, don't you?" Jisung asked, voice weak as he wanted nothing more than for his lover to unravel him.

"I don't" Minho disappointingly responded, his hands raising as he caressed the boy's waist he loved so much "But we can find a way" He added, raising an eyebrow.

"Really?" Jisung's eyes shined, curious about his way of doing.

"Mmh, wanna find out?" Minho teasingly asked, a sly grin appearing on his face as his hand worked his way to Jisung's dick, stroking it in the same rhythm the younger was doing.

Jisung didn't answer, his head fell back at the feeling and a silent moan escaped his mouth, his hand detaching from Minho's.

Minho opened his hand and pushed his own hard to Jisung's one, grabbing the two on his own hand as he started stroking them together, rubbing the two against each other as Jisung felt his body burning with pleasure.

"I do" Jisung let out, a whimper along with it "Show me" He added, head raising as he looked into the older's eyes, too eager to feel him.

"I don't have any condom either" Minho warned, making sure Jisung was making a rightful decision.

"I don't mind, you're my first and I trust you" Jisung softly responded, shuddering as he felt Minho's rough finger pass on his rim.

"And I've never done this unprotected, if you trust me I trust you" Minho added, biting his lip as his hand detached from their hard-on, suddenly caressing the boy's face with care.

"Go on, then" Jisung eagerly pressed, making Minho chuckle from the hurry.

In a swift move and without any warning, Minho's two fingers entered Jisung's mouth, pressing on his tongue as he looked at him with his whole attention. Jisung got surprised and slightly confused as his eyes widened.