Chapter 52

The five of them took a deep breath, before putting on their helmets and trying to gather their calm peacefully.

"Good luck guys" Felix said behind the steering wheel, looking at them as they exited the van.

They were waiting in the van for some time, feeling their motivation rise before they finally felt ready and went on.

As soon as they arrived at the building, they walked in according to the plan, scanning their cards as they had no problem entering the building.

A few of the guards there shot them an interrogating look, but actually, they looked so confident that no guard felt the need to intervene.

Each one of the members was shook to know it worked. They held their laughs behind their masks as they unbotheredely walked to the stairs. But it was too good to be true.

An alarm suddenly rang through the whole hall, as they looked at each other.

They noticed a few guards suddenly shouting at them, as the second idea of the plan suddenly took place.

Guards started running in their direction as they all watched. They nodded at each other quickly, and rushedly got into their position.

In a swift move, Hyunjin and Changbin turned to the running and attacking guards behind, as Changbin got a hold of an iron bar, batting it in his hand to get ready, and Hyunjin got out his favorite gun, making sure it was charged as he pointed it at the first person to get into his view.

While they blocked the stairs, the three remaining members started running to the stairs.

They rushed, until arriving into the hall that divided the stairs in two, one to the right, the other to the left.

They finally separated, two of them taking the left stairs, while the other took the right one.

A few guards were on Minho's way as he sprinted up the stairs, and he didn't even care to take time, before swinging his dagger out of his place and slashing a few necks as he didn't stop his run. He also took his sweet time to kick down a few down the stairs, as he swiftly looked back to make sure they weren't standing back up. He was too concentrated on his target to let minions deconcentrate him.

Minho started walking once he arrived in Jeongho's office level, as he alertedely and slowly walked in the corridors, checking every single view to make sure no one was approaching.

As he turned in a corner, his heart started beating loudly when he saw a turret coming out from a wall. For a moment, he really thought he was about to get grapeshot by the automatic machine gun from the wall, until he saw the machine slowly disconnecting, not even able to shoot one bullet.

Minho let out a sigh as he continued his walk, thanking Jeongin endlessly in his mind.

He knew he was approaching Jeongho's office, and he couldn't wait to know if the latter was actually here or not. He knew he was close enough as more and more turrets came out from the wall, each one of them disconnecting as soon as they were out, and Minho had never been so proud of his little hacker maknae.

He got surprised when a guard suddenly faced him, a guard that seemed to be a little closer to his target. Which seemed to indicate that Jeongho may be here at the moment.

The guy was huge, at least 2 meters high with more muscles than Changbin. He wasn't impressed, as he watched him and got ready to attack.

He didn't have to take the offensive as the big guy jumped at him, so he took the occasion to feint a punch that the opponent reciprocated right away. His fake punch worked, so he quickly retreated his hand as he knew the other was too slow to do the same, before crouching down and getting a hold of the guy's arm, before pulling him with force forward and make him flit in the air as he fell in front of him with a loud thud. Judging by his weight, the fall must have hurt, as he groaned loudly.