chapter 7 👑

The prince and his bodyguards were standing outside Kim Jenni's apartment.

"All of you are dismissed; only Taehyungie hyung and I will go inside. I don't want to make noona uncomfortable," the prince ordered.

Taehyung was amazed to see how compassionate the prince was. He was also afraid to meet his sister. He didn't want his sister to embarrass him in front of the prince.

He rang the bell just one time, and the next moment Jenni opened the door. Wearing a hambok and styled hair resembling the Joseon dynasty, she sat down on the floor and did a full bow to the prince, her forehead touching the floor while hands on the either side of her head

"LIVE LONG, MY PRINCE," she sang  loudly while still bowing.

Taehyung facepalmed himself; not in a million years did he want the prince to know that this clown was his sister.

Jungkook was startled.

"Rise, noona. Please don't bow," Jungkook said, panicking.

"NO, MY PRINCE, PLEASE ACCEPT THE BOW OF THIS PEASANT," Jenni added while still bowing.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with worried eyes, asking him for help.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

"This is not Joseon dynasty, and stop watching historical dramas. Prince Jungkook is waiting for you at the doorsteps. Let us in," Taehyung said in monotone.

Jenni rose instantly.

"My prince, please pardon me for keeping you at the door. Please enter my humble abode," Jenni said, now looking at the prince, As she slightly tripped on her voluminous hambok, she hastily gathered the fabric in front, clasping it tightly with both hands. Taehyung looked at her, now certain he didn't want others to know she was his sister.

"Thank you, noona," the prince smiled, showing his bunny teeth. Jenni nearly cooed, looking at the adorable prince, but stopped herself, wondering if the prince would like it. Little did she know, the prince loved being babied.

As soon as they entered, the prince started squealing and fangirling.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I can't believe I am meeting Kim Jenni herself. I am your huge fan, noona, oh my god!" he started jumping.

"What, my prince, you listen to me?" she asked, startled by this information.

"Yes, noona, every Wednesday and Saturday," he said while still jumping.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe," Jenni said; now she was jumping.

They both clasped eachother's  hands and began jumping together while spinning around

Taehyung looked at the two crackheads, shaking his head in disappointment. He was the only normal person among the three. Now he don't want to be related to both of them

Soon, the excited duo calmed down.

"No, I can't believe that IU dated that buffoon," Jungkook said, gasping.

"Yes, my prince, she did. When she came to my show, I saw them in the vanity kissing. I thought he was a good person at that time, but guess what, he is not. Thank goodness IU broke up with him; our IU deserves the best.....period ," Jenni said.

"Sis , fax no printer ," Jungkook added while sipping his iced latte.
.
.
.
.
.
"And Jay Park, that clown  thinks he paved the way ", Jenni rolled her eyes while sipping her americano .

"Only if delulu had a face . I mean , how can he have a receding hairline and this attitude together , I mean pick up a struggle gurl ", jungkook sassed  .

" Slay  ", Jenni added

They were sitting comfortably on the sofa and started chatting as if they had been besties forever. Both of them started with gossip from the entertainment industry and then the world and whatnot.

Taehyung was looking at both of them with bewilderment. Jenni didn't even pay attention to him, and the prince, who used to be around Taehyung every minute of the day, who never used to take his  eyes off him was not even glancing at him.

He felt something in the pit of his stomach. Was it jealousy? 'No,' Taehyung rejected the accusations in a second that he blamed on himself. He again saw the duo busy in their own bubble. He clicked his tongue and moistened his lips in annoyance, looking at the other side.

The duo was interrupted by a bark.

When the prince looked at the one creating the noise, his heart melted in a puddle. There, a Pomeranian was standing in all its glory, being all cute and cuddle-able.

"Awwww, who is this cute baby?" Jungkook took steps towards the puppy and took him in his arms, nuzzling his nose in its fur.

"You are so, so cute," Jungkook said.

"His name is Kim Yeontan," Jenni said while approaching them.

"Oh, such a pretty name for such a cute puppy," he rocked the puppy adorably.

Yeontan was enjoying the attention by this pretty bunny-like human being. He closed his eyes in delight.

"Is he yours?" Jungkook asked Jenni.

"No, he's my brother's," she said as she glanced at Taehyung. Taehyung's breath hitched.

"You have a brother too?" Jungkook asked in astonishment.

"Yes, I do," she said while again glancing at Taehyung.

"His Royal Highness, it's time for lunch," Taehyung cut the conversation.

"Does he live with you?" Jungkook ghosted him.

Jenni shook her head.

"His Royal Highness—"

"Where does he live?" Taehyung was again cut off by Jungkook.

Jenni opened her mouth to answer.

"BABY, IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH," Taehyung said, raising his voice in panic.

"Oh, hyungie, we will eat with noona," Jungkook replied sweetly, as if he hadn't ignored Taehyung's whole existence for the past hour.

Jenni's eyes shot up; she looked at Taehyung, and when their eyes met, she smirked evilly, mouthing 'BABY' while wiggling her eyebrows.

Taehyung breathed out a heavy breath. This meeting would be the death of him.