chapter 22 👑

Jungkook quickly got up from the elder's lap . He was panicking, as was Taehyung. Who could have thought that Jimin would visit Taehyung this time? Jungkook started running here and there while the door was knocked again and again.

"Taehyung, did you sleep? Your lights are on; you can't fool me," Jimin spoke from the outside.

Jungkook, finding a place to hide, punched Taehyung's arm, indicating to say something.

"Mi-mini, I am awake. I am in the washroom. Just a moment, please wait," Taehyung said, panicking.

Jungkook tried to hide behind the pillows on the bed. "TRYING," yes, trying because those pillows barely hid 20% of his body. He kept a pillow on his face, and his entire body was on display.

"Baby, you've closed your eyes. You can't see anyone, but that doesn't mean nobody can see you," Taehyung whispered lovingly. How could someone be this lovely-dovey in such a code red situation? But there they were, Taehyung and his love for his lovely Jungkookie.

"Hyungie, what do I do?" Jungkook panicked. Then an idea struck his mind.

"Cupboard," he said while running to the cupboard. Taehyung closed the cupboard after placing Jungkook there comfortably and pecking the lips of his little baby love .

Taehyung ran to open the door because his best friend didn't stop knocking for even a millisecond. If anyone else could hear this, they would have thought there was an emergency.

"O-oh, Minni, it's you! Hahaha," Taehyung said while scratching the back of his head, TRYING to act normal.

Jimin gave him a side-eye.

"Why did you take so much time?" he asked the elder suspiciously.

"I said I was in the washroom. Ha ha ha," Taehyung answered, sweating.

"What's with your clown laughter after every sentence? Well, leave it. I have more important stuff to discuss," Jimin pushed his best friend and entered the chamber.

He sat down on the couch.

Taehyung followed him like a puppy and sat silently, looking anywhere but at Jimin .

"Is Hyung gonna sit and chit-chat? Humph, he's taking my cuddle time with my hotty Hyungie," Jungkook pouted while thinking, not caring about being caught; he was more upset about his curtailed cuddle time.

"Taehyung, what's with you today? You're acting as if you've hidden your girlfriend in your closet, hahaha," Jimin laughed at his bestie, causing a near heart attack for the bodyguard.

"Jimini Meanie Hyung, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He has me. I am his boyfriend. No, not only that, I am his pretty wifey ," Jungkook angrily pouted, not happy with what his brother said. He wanted to go outside and announce this to his brother.

"Hahaha, Jimini, you're quite funny," Taehyung said awkwardly.

"TAEHYUNG, I AM GIVING YOU 2 SECONDS, SAY WHAT I WANT TO HEAR, OR YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT," Jungkook scolded the elder in his mind, losing his temper every second.

"And I don't have a girlfriend, Mini," it was as if Taehyung listened to the warning of his beauty.

"I love my Hyungie," Jungkook mentally kissed the elder for what he said, now feeling happy.

"Whatever, Taehyung, I want to discuss something about Jungkook with you," Jimin said, alerting Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung gestured for Jimin to speak.

"Tae, I feel Jungkook is lying about liking Prince Minotasa To tell you the truth, I can't digest the fact that he's moved on from his first love. I mean, I know how much he loves that guy," Jimin said sadly.

"Only if I had him in front of me, I would've kicked his ass, then chopped him into pieces and then gave his meat for wolves to eat ," Jimin said angrily.

Taehyung gulped; he was sweating badly. He took out his handkerchief and wiped his sweat.

"W-why, Jimini?" he asked, fearing.

"Come on, Tae, why are you getting afraid? You're behaving as if you are that guy," Jimin laughed again, and Taehyung choked on his spit.

"That douchebag dared to bring tears to my little brother's eyes," Jimin said in anger, and Taehyung gulped.

"He...he may have a reason," Taehyung said in fear.

"Reason? Huh, what could be the reason?" Jimin said in anger.

"Mini, calm down," Taehyung said, trying to calm down his best friend who was planning to kill him.

"Well, why am I talking about that bastard with you? He may be regretting now without my baby brother's love right now," Jimin said in annoyance.

Taehyung visibly gulped, and Jungkook was getting emotional thinking about how much his brother loves him.

"Leave it, Tae, tell me, did you find a girlfriend?" Jimin asked his bestie, alerting Jungkook.

"Well, bold of you to assume I am interested in any girl," Taehyung answered.

"What, you like guys? I didn't know that," Jimin asked in astonishment.

"Well, I am interested in a particular guy," Taehyung said, smiling.

"Oh, so that person was a guy you told me about in University that you loved a lot since childhood. You never specified the gender."

"Poor you, get over him, Taehyung, if you can't get him. I can introduce you to many people who want to date you. You don't know how many proposals I used to get to introduce you to them.

This information made the bunny mad. He was huffing in anger.

"Oh yes, I remember, Yeri actually talked to me yesterday, the same girl who tried to kiss you in drama class. She was asking for your number," Jimin said, sipping the juice. He had no idea what he was doing to the mad bunny. The timid bunny was now transformed into a double bunny.

And it's rightly said by someone, 'fear the double bunny.'

Taehyung was sweating hard . He didn't know what his little possessive wifey would do .

Soon, the duo on the couch flinched when they heard a banging sound produced by the angrily opening cupboard.

"HE IS MY HUSBAND, MEANIE," Jungkook announced in anger.

Taehyung was trembling, not because of being caught? Naah, but because of what his possessive wifey would do to him.

And Jimin? He was frozen in his spot.