Minsung ❃ punish (Jisung sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗝𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

"I'll have to call your parents." The man sighed as Jisung rolled his eyes again. The principal tried to call the boy's parents but frowned.

"They're not picking up?" The principal mumbled.

"Wow, what a surprise." Jisung scoffed, of course, they wouldn't pick up. He blocked the number on both of their phones. The principal scrolled on his mouse.

"Who's this? Lee Minho?" The principal said making Jisung's eyes widen.

"W-what. N-no! Not him!" He stammered and the principal just laughed, calling him. Jisung bit his lip.

"Yes, hello. This is ✨Jyp✨ College. I would like you to come pick up Jisung. Okay, see you soon." The principal ended the call and smiled at Jisung, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

"You didn't call him right?" Jisung asked, wide-eyed. He was proven wrong when Minho burst in.

"Han Jisung what the hell did you do now?" Minho asked, tightly grabbing Jisung's shoulder.

"Thank you for coming, Jisung has done something very bad." The principal sighed.

"He did?" Minho asked, his grip tightening.

"Uh, yes. But who are you?" The principal asked.

"I'm his husband," Minho said, pulling Jisung up and grabbing him by the waist.

"Well, your, uhh, husband. He beat up someone because they stole his chocolate bar..." The principal explained, sighing.

"He did?" Minho forced a smile, glaring daggers at Jisung.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he gets punished well," Minho said and grabbed Jisung by his ear, leading him out of the building and shoving him into his car. He sat down in the driver's seat.

"Was my acting great?" Minho smiled.

"It was amazing, he bought it!" Jisung chuckled.

"Hey, so you did fight someone?" Minho asked as he started the engine.

"They stole my food." Jisung pouted.

"Hey, it was still wrong." Minho ruffled Jisung's hair and drove off, to their house. After a while they arrived and Minho picked Jisung up bridal style. He led Jisung to their bedroom.

"Strip," Minho demanded and Jisung removed his clothes. He smirked at Minho.

"Oh, you knew this was going to happen?" Minho smirked as he saw Jisung's red lace panties, running his fingers over the fabric.

"Maybe." Jisung teased as he slowly slid off his underwear, spreading his legs open.

"You know, you've been a bad boy." Minho chuckled as he caressed Jisung's thighs.

"You know what that means right?" Minho smiled gently.

"Hyung no~" Jisung whined as he threw his head back.

"Come on, turn around. 30 minutes with vibrator." Minho said and Jisung turned around with a groan, being obedient as Minho attached the vibrator.

"I feel it," Jisung mumbled.

"Good," Minho smirked and put it on the highest setting.

"Ah~ hyung!" Jisung whined.

"That's what you get for speaking without permission!" Minho chuckled, sitting down at the desk and continuing his work.

"Mhm~" Jisung whimpered.

"F-feels so g-good." Jisung moaned. After 30 minutes of Jisung moaning loudly and squirming around, it was finally done.

"Yah! Stop moaning, the time is up," Minho whined as he approached Jisung.

"Hm," Jisung mumbled as he tried to let go, but it still vibrated and didn't help.

"Hyung, please turn it off!" Jisung begged through his stutters.

"Hm. Should I, or should I not?" Minho asked.

"Yes! Yes!" Jisung begged, nodding his head quickly.

"Hmm." Minho thought loudly, putting it off. Jisung immediately released again and relaxed. Just then Minho shoved it back in.

"Ah~ Hyung!" Jisung whined as Minho put it on the highest setting.

"We're not done," Minho said as he removed his clothes, climbing on top of Jisung. He flipped the younger boy around.

"Someone is overwhelmed huh?" Minho smirked as he saw Jisung still rolling his eyes back, he started rolling his hips over Jisung's.

"I feel it too," Minho mumbled as he ground on the vibrator, pressing it to Jisung's hard d1ck.

"Ah-ah! Minho-ah~" Jisung moaned loudly as his mouth went wide open again, his eyes tightly shut.

"Ugh~" Minho moaned in sync and soon they were both releasing.