Minchan~horny (Chan sub)

Top Minho
Bottom Chan

Tw: jerking Chan off, blowjob, fingering. Kinks: degrading but still being soft, babyboy, hyung.

Omegaverse

Plot: When Minho is horny and goes home early to fuck his little omega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey honey, how was work?" Chan asked seeing his alpha walking through the door. However, Minho didn't reply.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore, babyboy." He growls out. Chan gasps

"H-how did you k-know."

"I can fucking feel how needy you are, baby." Minho chuckled as he threw Chan over his shoulder, walking over to their bedroom. He puts the older down on the bed.

"So fucking adorable." Minho sighes.

"C-can I undress you?" Chan asked. The other smirked at him and nodded.

"Go ahead." He sighed. Chan quickly unbuttoned all the buttons on Minho's shirt, pulling it off. Chan tried to lick Minho's abs but quickly was stopped.

"What did I say about it hm? What's my name?" Minho asked.

"N-no please i-its emberassing!" Chan whined.

"Are you not going to be a good boy, hm?" Minho said in a degrading way.

"Please need it-"

"Not until you call me hyung, babyboy." Minho scolded. Chan cried out.

"H-hyung please I-I'll be good please hyung!" He begged.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Such a good boy." Minho cooed and pushed Chan's face against his abs, stroking the boy's hair.

"You like it when I do this hm? It's turning you on isn't it?" The top teased, jerking Chan off.

"Ah- Shit hyung! Please, more!" Chan whined.

"Mhm. Want me to touch you, touch the head of your dick?" Minho teased.

"Yes please hyung- please!" Chan begged.

"Such a good boy." Minho murmured. He grabbed Chan's dick and squeezed the top of it.

"Hyung!" The sub moaned out, high pitched.

"My little babyboy, want me to call you something else hm?"

"P-please hyung! Please call me it."

"My pretty wife." Minho cooed making Chan whimper.

"P-please let me cum, please." He begged.

"Hmm, hold it in." Minho sighed.

"P-please!" Chan cried out.

"Nah-uh, not until you suck my dick." Minho demanded. Chan whined before getting off of the bed and kneeling in between Minho's legs.

"Go on." The bunny like boy said with a soft smile as he looked down at Chan.

"O-okay." Chan stuttered slowly licking around the head of Minho's dick.

"Shit." Minho hissed. The sight was so damn hot, he thrusted his dick into Chan's mouth making him choke.

"I'm going to cum babyboy, and you're going to swallow all of it." Minho ordered. Chan whined around his dick before nodding.

"Ah~" Minho groaned and came into Chan's mouth. He roughly picked him up and thrusted two fingers into his hole.

"A-ah hyung!" Chan cried out jolting at the sudden movements.

"Going to make my pretty babyboy cum." Minho whispered into the boy's ear.

"P-please can I cum hyung? Need it!" Chan begged.

"Go on, babyboy. Cum on my fingers like the pretty baby you are." Minho chuckled. The sub whimpered loudly as he came on Minho's fingers.

"L-love you hyung."

"I love you more babyboy."

A/n

I made this because it was a request and dear reader, if you wanted it with knotting and cat ears etc. Please suggest it :)

Ps: sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.