minlix~doctor (Sub Felix)

Top: Minho
Bottom: Felix

Summary: Felix goes to visit his husband at work, because he needs help with a little 'something' down there.

Warnings: slight edging and degradation, praise, cumming really really fast & sensetive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I'm here for Mr. Lee." Felix said to the secretary. The woman looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry, but why preferably Mr. Lee?" She asked.

"I'm his husband." Felix chuckled. The secretary chuckled too.

"You're here to surprise him, aren't you? You can have some hard core sex because nobody comes today." She teased. The other boy blushed and nodded, following her to Minho's room.

"Doctor Lee!" She said and opened the door, Felix walking in with a shy smile.

"You have a patient." She said.

"Huh but I- Baby?" Minho asked with a shocked face.

"H-hi." Felix stuttered.

"What's wrong, are you hurt?" Minho asked worried.

"Yes, down here." Felix said and pointed at his dick, pouting.

"You need my help baby?" Minho asked, smirking.

"Mhm." Felix hummed. The secretary left the room making Minho pick up his husband.

"H-hyung!" The younger gasped.

"Don't worry, I know a lot about this and I'm sure that I can help you." Minho said and put him on the doctor's bed. (With paper on it ofc)

"O-okay doctor." Felix stuttered. He blushed a crimson red when his pants were pulled off, and his boxers too.

"Such a pretty body." Minho praised smiling as he straddled Felix's hips.

"Hyung you're emberassing me!" Felix whined.

"Shh, kitten. Just let me pleasure you." Minho shushed and started to kiss down Felix's thighs.

"Ah~" Felix moaned throwing his head back.

"Are you sensetive baby?" The older asked with a teasing smile. The younger whined.

"No I'm not-ah!" He moaned out loudly as Minho pinched his nipples. The older smirked down at him.

"Not sensetive huh?" He teased.

"Please, more..." Felix begged and thrusted his hips up. His and Minho's dicks touched each other because of it.

"Baby wants more? Hm?" Minho teased.

"Please more!" Felix cried out and thrusted up again.

"Then I will give my needy kitty what he wants." Minho cooed before roughly grinding down. Felix let out a high pitched moan, eyes already rolling back.

"Babyboy is so sensetive, I bet you're going to cum already aren't you?" Minho murmured. Felix cried out.

"Go on kitty, cum for your husband. Pretty wife." Minho said. The boy under him immediately realeased white ropes, cum going out of his hole.

"My little wife, just wants his husband to help him." He said in a degrading way.

"Y-yes, your wife. A-all yours." Felix cried out.

"My baby, cumming just from a single thrust." Minho chuckled and flipped the boy onto his back.

"You want my cock in your ass?" He asked.

"Y-yes please!" Felix begged. Minho laughed again, moving his fingers to prep Felix and stretch him. The boy was panting already.

"P-please husband! Please!" He whined, his hole clenching around nothing.

"Relax baby." Minho murmured and gently rested his dick on Felix's entrace. The boy desperately moved back, but a firm hand on his hip made him stop.

"How bad do you want it, hm?" Minho cooed.

"S-so much! Please, I need you!" Felix cried.

"Shh baby, it's okay. Don't cry. Master will help you." Minho cooed and thrusted his hips.

"A-ah~" Felix moaned. When Minho had fully entered, just a look at the boy under him made him cum.

"Ah yes!" He moaned. Minho filled him up.

"My little needy boy, hm? Just wants to be full." Minho murmured.

"Yes~ Your baby." Felix whined and rested his head on the bed.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Go to sleep." Minho whispered.

"But hyung~" Felix whined.

"Okay baby, I'll take you home. I'll give my babyboy a bath, some snacks and then we'll cuddle while watching a movie. How does that sound, hm?"

"Perfect..." Felix sighed.

"I love you..." He mumbled.

"I love you too baby." Minho chuckled and kissed the back of Felix's head.