Minsung ✬bad boy(Jisung sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨

Plot: Minho is a bad boy, and Jisung is the head of the class. They're enemies who are going to fuck :)

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆, 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 :)

↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞

"What are you doing? We're in class!" Jisung whispered to Minho, who had his phone out.

"Shut up." Minho scoffed. Jisung just gave up after a while since the boy wouldn't listen. The teacher started calling on Minho to answer a question, but he didn't even realize it.

"Minho! Answer the question." The teacher yelled.

"Is that a phone I see there?" She sighed as she walked to the boy, snatching away his phone.

"I guess you don't listen when I give you detention huh, what should I do..." The teacher thought. Her eyes traveled to Jisung.

"Ah! Jisung, you're at the top of the class. Why don't you go to your office right now, and teach him?" The teacher smiled.

"But miss..." Jisung mumbled.

"Jisung your whole book is full, see, there's no empty spots. Go." The teacher chuckled and gently pushed the boy up.

"You too Lee Minho."

"Seriously." Minho scoffed as he followed Jisung. The boy walked ahead of Minho the whole time.

"Yah! Slow down!" Minho yelled but the boy didn't bother. After a while, Minho finally caught up to him.

"Gosh, why are you so fast!" Minho said out of breath.

"Why are you so slow." Jisung replied sassily.

"Why do you even have an office." Minho scoffed as Jisung opened the door with his keys, walking into his office.

"Because I've worked well and accomplished things, the school gifted me this." Jisung repeated just like the principal had said.

"That's bullshit," Minho mumbled as Jisung sat down, getting his book from his backpack.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked.

"We're going to study? Sit down." Jisung said and Minho walked up to him, snatching his workbook out of his hands. He threw it somewhere and leaned to the wall.

"Nope."

"Ah you didn't have to do that, please just study." Jisung sighed as he stood up to grab his workbook again.

"I'm not going to do that." Minho scoffed and Jisung started walking to him.

"Yes, you will," Jisung said as he came closer.

"Make me," Minho smirked as he pulled Jisung closer, their faces almost touching.

"Hm?" Minho mumbled as he turned his head, seeing some blush appear on Jisung's cheeks.

"Oh? Mr. Smart is into guys?"

"Shut up." Jisung scoffed as he tried to get away, but Minho's grip was tight.

"Are you? Because of that little situation down there, I don't think you're so straight." Minho teased as he cupped Jisung's cheeks. Jisung's eyes widened as he looked at Minho.

"I've seen the way you look at me." Minho chuckled as he saw Jisung melting into his touch. The fabric of their crotches rubbed against each other.

"Ah~" Jisung accidentally moaned.

"These walls were soundproof weren't they?" Minho asked as he tilted his head. He had full control over Jisung. The boy nodded.

"You're so cute." Minho chuckled as he let go of Jisung, making the boy open his eyes.

"Give me the keys," Minho demanded and Jisung immediately gave them to him.

"Good boy listens so well." Minho smiled as he locked the door.

"Lay down," Minho said but Jisung was confused, Minho sighed and placed Jisung in front of the desk. He bent the younger's back so he was resting on it.

"There are no windows right?" Minho asked and Jisung shook his head.

"You're so obedient, my good boy," Minho whispered into the boy's ear, pulling down his pants. Jisung whimpered as he felt Minho's hands grabbing his bum.

"Tell me, are you a good boy?" Minho asked.

"Hmh!" Jisung groaned.

"So you will do as I say?" Jisung nodded and Minho smirked.

"Do a sexy dance," Minho smirked and Jisung's eyes widened.

"Oh please no," Jisung mumbled but got pulled to Minho, the boy put on (Taste by Stray Kids of course) a sexy song and placed Jisung in his lap.

Minho rolled his hips as he was grinding into Jisung, the younger moaned as he spread his legs open and started to roll his hips too.

"Your dick is so small," Minho said as he leaned his head on Jisung's chin.

"Wha- it's not my fault you're so big!" Jisung defended.

"Ah, so you think I'm big?" Minho teased.

"Maybe... Agh!" Jisung moaned as he felt Minho's hands wrapped around his d1ck.

"Minho~" Jisung moaned loudly. He threw his head back as Minho explored the younger's d1ck, rubbing it.

"You like that?" Minho smirked as he sat Jisung down on the desk, sitting right in front of him.

"You're so tiny." Minho chuckled as he didn't even have to go a little higher, grabbing Jisung's d1ck.

"Ugh." Jisung moaned as his fingers held a tight grip on the desk. Minho started sucking and running his tongue over the younger's d1ck, exploring it.