hyunchan❁slut(Hyunjin sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

kinks: 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢, 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝

Part2???????

✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼

It was a special day today. Only Hyunjin, Felix, Chan and Jisung had to come.

"Felix your hair is so soft." Hyunjin said as he petted Felix's hair. The freckled boy looked at him in shock, knowing how possessive Chan gets. The leader was already looking at them.

"Uh, Hyunjin." Felix mumbled trying to shoo Hyunjin off his lap.

"What lixie-yah?" Hyunjin asked straddling Felix's thighs. The boy moaned.

"Please not today, I feel nauseous." Chan quickly stormed up to them.

"Hyunjin, let's go." Chan growled.

"Wha-"

"No." Chan yelled dragging the boy to the recording studio.

"What are we going to do?"

"Make a song."

"What kind of song?" Hyunjin asked as they arrived, Chan pinned them to the wall and pulled Hyunjin's hair.

"Of all your cute moans." Chan whispered into Hyunjin's ear. The boy whimpered and hit his head to the wall.

"You're so sensitive, already squirming huh." Chan chuckled as he let go of Hyunjin's hair. He picked him up and placed him down in front of his desk.

"Wha-" Hyunjin couldn't even complete his sentence as he was bent over the desk, Chan pulling off his clothes.

"Hngh~" Hyunjin whimpered as Chan lubed his hole and started fingering Hyunjin.

"Slut." Chan chuckled and slapped Hyunjin's ass, making the other moan.

"Daddy, one more finger please~" Hyunjin whined. Chan added another finger and soon Hyunjin was moaning loudly into the speakers.

"Hyunjin-ah, you know the members hear you right?" Chan asked pulling his fingers in and out.

"W-what? Ah~" Hyunjin moaned.

"This recording is being blasted through their speakers right now, I'm sure Jisung has a pretty little boner. And Felix too." Chan chuckled.

"Ah! Chan~" Hyunjin yelled.

"I will fuck you all later too." Chan said into the speaker giggling.

"D-daddy, please p-put your hot c-cock in my a-ass." Hyunjin whimpered.

"Beg for it." Chan growled.

"Please, daddy!" Hyunjin moaned.

"That's a good boy." Chan whispered into Hyunjin's ear and pulled out. He lubed his dick.

"Ready?" Chan asked.

"Mhm." Hyunjin hummed.

"Ah! I-it's so b-big! Hngh~" Hyunjin whimpered panting.

"Be a good slut and take it." Chan growled.

"O-okay. Ah~" Hyunjin moaned.

"Such a pretty cock slut." Chan smiled, praising.

"Y-yours. All yours." Hyunjin moaned.

"Mhm, you're all ours baby." Chan chuckled.

"Want me to fill you up, slut?" Chan asked. Hyunjin just whimpered in response, Chan smacked his ass.

"Ah! Yes please~" Hyunjin whined. Chan groaned as he came, filling Hyunjin up.

"Daddy you make me feel so full." Hyunjin mumbled and relaxed.

"Pretty baby, let's go to the other's." Chan said.

"I love it when you're possessive." Hyunjin chuckles as he's picked up. He rested his head on Chan's neck, enjoying the attention.

"Hello, pretty boys." Chan says as he enters the room again. Felix and Jisung are grinding on each other as if their life depended on it.

"Well, you look cute." Hyunjin chuckled looking at them.

"Hngh- ah~" Jisung moaned loudly.

"Our pillow princesses got turned on? Hm?" Chan said walking up to them. He picked Jisung up.

"Channie~" Jisung whined, snuggling into Chan's neck.

"Let's go home and make my soft cuties feel good, okay?"

"Yes."