🌶️☁️Jeongsung❦agent(Jisung sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻, 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅 𝗯𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆.

𝖥𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 which turns into angst for a second and then 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿.

დდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდ

"That suit fits you." Jeongin said as he looked down at Jisung. They were in some kind of alley, standing on stairs. Jeongin was at the top of the stairs, gazing at Jisung's black shiny suit.

"Put your hands up Yang Jeongin." Jisung said, putting up his fists.

"Oh, you wanna fight Han-ah?" Jeongin smirked also putting up his hands. He ran down the stairs and grabbed Jisung by his shoulders, pushing him down. He sat over Jisung pinning him to the floor.

"Fuck you." Jisung hissed flipping them over, now pinning Jeongin.

"With pleasure." Jeongin teasingly replied, hitting Jisung and pushing him away. Jisung groaned as his back hit the hard concrete floor.

"Haha very funny." Jisung scoffed getting back to his feet. He tried to grab Jeongin by the collar but was immediately kicked down again.

"Stay down Han." Jeongin mumbled, looking at Jisung's position. He smirked.

"No." Han hissed and grabbed him, pinning Jeongin to the railing.

"Oops, you got me," Jeongin smirked. He raised his hand, tucking a strand of Jisung's hair behind his ear. His hand moved to gently caress Jisung's cheek. The boy looked at Jeongin in shock, his eyes wide and a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"H-huh?" Jisung mumbled. Just then Jeongin flipped them over, pinning Jisung to the railing. The mafia boss leaned in.

"Never let your guard down." He whispered into Jisung's ear, sending shivers down the cop's spine. Jisung collected himself and pulled out a pocket knife, holding the knife to Jeongin's cheek.

"Jisung, don't you dare." Jeongin whispered, demanding. Jisung gulped as he dropped the knife.

"That's a good boy." He cooed caressing Jisung's chin.

"J-jeongin." Jisung stuttered

"Mhm?" Jeongin hummed.

"I still love you..." Jisung admitted, looking at Jeongin's lips.

"I do too." Jeongin smiled, running his fingers through Jisung's hair.

"You became a cop, huh?" Jeongin mumbled. He grabbed Jisung's ass.

"Y-yeah." Jisung stuttered whimpering quietly.

"You look so hot in this uniform Han." Jeongin whispered.

"Fuck me, please." Jisung whined.

"Aww, did I make my obedient kitten horny? Is my little pet hard?" Jeongin's teased. Jisung whined again, he was so needy. He started rolling his hips.

"Please~ I n-need you." Jisung whimpered.

"Yeah, you need me?" Jeongin asked.

"Sir!" Jisung cried out. Jeongin sighed as his fingers wrapped around Jisung's thighs and he picked him up like a baby.

"Your ass looks so cute in tight pants." Jeongin whispered into Jisung's ear only receiving a whine in response.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Jeongin chuckled as he put Jisung in his car. He blurred the windows so no one could look inside, and stared at Jisung.

"Come sit here." Jeongin said to Jisung. The boy immediately sat down on Jeongin's lap, their chests facing.

"Sir can I grind on you?" Jisung whispered. Jeongin chuckled and nodded, putting his hand on Jisung's ass. He roughly moved the other back and forth, groaning lowly at the feeling.

"S-sir?" Jisung mumbled.

"Yes kitten?" Jeongin said stopping his movements and looked Jisung into the eye.

"I..." Jisung tried to start, but he couldn't look Jeongin in the eye.

"Honey." Jeongin whispered turning Jisung's head to him. Jisung sniffled as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Jeongin cooed caressing the other's back.

"I-i'm sorry." Jisung cried out.

"Sweetheart, why are you crying? Oh poor kitten, come here." Jeongin cooed as he pulled Jisung's fragile body against his, giving him gentle kisses on his neck.

"I'm sorry, it's just- hngh." Jisung tried to say but ended up groaning as he tried to breathe but it felt like there was no air.

"Honey, honey, calm down. Count with me. 1 pet, 2 pets, 3 pets." Jeongin sang gently with every caress over Jisung's head.

"4 pets, 5 pets, 6 pets." Jisung counted too, getting more relaxed. At 20 pets he sank completely into Jeongin's grip.

"You're okay, and you're safe, you're safe with me." Jeongin whispered.

"Hyung, can we please go home?" Jisung mumbled, dozing off.

"Yes. I will lay you down in the back so you can get some rest." Jeongin said as he picked Jisung up and laid him down in the back seat.

"Goodnight" Jeongin whispered kissing Jisung's forehead.

"Goodnight daddy."