Fitz

I stared at Councillor Alina.

"What? You can't just do that!" I said angrily. "It's not right!"

Councillor Bronte stepped from behind her. "She is correct, Fitzroy. This boy is dangerous." He glared at Percy. Councillor Oralie was silent behind them. Percy scowled back.

"I can leave if I want to, you know." He snapped. "Vapor-traveling is my specialty."

"I forbid you to leave!" Councillor Alina shrieked.

"You can't be talking, lady." Percy smirked. His sassiness almost rivaled Keefe's. "I'm not an elf. Demigods listen to the gods, and since Zeus isn't blasting me with his lightning bolt, I have his permission to leave." He gazed at Sophie, Keefe, Tam, Linh, and me.

"I'll miss you guys. We should totally do another water fight sometime." He turned and gave another hard stare at Alina and drenched her from head to toe.

"That'll be my signature that Persassy was here." He smirked again, looked at Keefe, and disappeared into a cloud of mist. Councillor Alina screamed.

"Treason! Treachery! Betrayal! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" She screeched.

I could swear that Bronte was giggling. Oralie was covering a fit of snickers.

"That Percy guy is my hero." Keefe said dreamily. Sophie punched him lightly.

"As for you," She pointed at me, Sophie, Forkle, Tam, Linh, and Keefe. "You are going to a tribunal."

"I don't think so." Sophie interrupted. Alina's eyes flamed.

"What did you say?" She spat.

"I said, I don't think so." Sophie said calmly. "What kind of rule did we break?" Alina paused.

"You let a criminal escape!" She decided. "You are traitors!" Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"You try to catch him, then." Sophie challenged. "It's practically impossible, and he can control you like a Mesmer, control water like a Hydrokinetic, he can disappear like a Phaser, make a hurricane like a Guster, and he has freaking good sword-fighting skills. He'll cut you in half." She scoffed.

"Don't forget my awesome sass." Said a voice from nowhere.

"And his, um, sass." Sophie added, trying not to giggle.

Keefe pretended to wipe a tear from his eyes. "Our girl is getting so snarky. I've never been so proud." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I—" Alina started, but got cut off by Bronte.

"Sophie does have a point, Alina. As an ancient, I vote against a tribunal." Alina fumed as Bronte voted against her.

"I vote against a tribunal." Oralie decided.

"Fine!" Alina snarled, still dripping wet. "But we will be back, Sophie Foster." Oralie glanced apologetically at us and the three councillors glittered away.

[Sorry that chapter was pretty short I promise the next chapter will be longer thanks guys :)]

When Paths Cross (Percy Jackson and KotLC crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें