Neverseen POV

[Didn't see that coming, did ya?

The answer from the last question of the chapter was 22-24 known abilities, counting the hybrid abilities Keefe has.]

I honestly didn't expect Sophie Foster to listen to our request. We were in so much of a surprise when Nico di Angelo and Ms. Foster teleported to our lair.

"Neverseen! I have heeded your request." Her voice rang out, shaky and fearful. Could this possibly be a trap? Perhaps. But I felt her dread and regret in the air, clear as day.

"We killed Percy Jackson." I nearly jumped out of my cloak as a bang shot through the corridors.

"Get the dwarves." My leader ordered. "Get our Psionipath. Lightning, go outside and preform the security measures." I rushed to the door with another person I haven't seen before. A glassy force field covered us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly.

"I've brought Percy Jackson." Sophie announced.

PERCY'S POV—

This genius plan you see unfolding right here is mine. Of course, Annabeth tried to intervene, but this was the best shot we got. Plus, I can take care of myself.

But of course, some plans are kinda painful. And being dragged across a bumpy field is painful. I think Demeter might've grown some thorn weeds in my path just to piss me off because I may or may not have refused to eat her cereal. Oh well. It just made me look the part.

The part of what, you ask?

Being dead.

Surprise, surprise! Probably not what you expected. But it was still genius. It was a freaking ambush, for Zeus' sake. They'll never know what hit them.

While I was being painfully dragged by Nico and Sophie, I wondered if my Seaweed Brain could actually preform this plan. And being the Seaweed Brain I am, of course I didn't expect it to work.

"What are you doing here?" I heard an all-too familiar voice.

Lightning. She was here. I gulped mentally. Remind me never to get shocked by Thalia. It brings too many memories.

(shudders mentally)

"We brought Percy Jackson." Sophie's voice shook. It was almost like she actually killed me, the grief in her voice too hard to miss. I wonder whose death she was thinking about while staging this.

"Well, Ms. Foster, you have made the right choice." Lightning said. That disgusting wart. She'll pay once I get my hands at her throat.

"Are you quite sure that he is dead?" Lightning asked skeptically. She poked me in the ribs.

"Quite sure, yes." Nico replied tonelessly. "I am not quite sure how someone can survive Stygian Iron." She hummed in approval.

"Congratulations, Sophie Foster, Nico di Angelo. You have gotten us one step through our plan." Sophie cleared her throat, opening her mouth to say something when Annabeth popped out of nowhere, her blue Yankees cap in her hand, drakon bone dagger gleaming viciously.

"You killed Percy!" She shrieked, tears running down her face. Well, I couldn't see it, but I sure felt it. I'm a son of Poseidon. I can tell these things. When I think of it, the sea is salty like tears, so is the ocean really giant tears? I don't know, maybe it was Zeus because of Apollo's music. Sorry, cuz, but I'm not gonna lie that about your music. Mortals would probably burn to ashes after hearing it. Ok, maybe it's a hyperbole, but it's still pretty bad.

See, Annabeth? I can use big words!

Styx, I'm getting sidetracked. Dam ADHD.

"—you little son of Hera!" I heard Annabeth saying. Nico growled ferociously. But seriously, this guy got a creepy death glare. 'Cause, you know, son of Hades and all? I heard Annabeth scream and fake-sob.