𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Pov Jiwoong

Was that even real? Did he actually kiss his crush, who was supposed to be extra homophobic?

"Here you are, hyung."

"Thanks. And, I'm sorry for uh.. Kissing you."

"No. I did it. Don't apologise. Let's just finish our work, okay?"

Jiwoong nodded, and finally looked at Ricky's laptop instead of him. He was really happy, like his whole life was completed.

After hours of searching, they found all the information they needed, and laid back on the couch.

"I don't wanna hear this country's name ever again, I swear."

Ricky grumbled, and Jiwoong scoffed. The project turned out to be kinda hard. Way harder than what Jiwoong thought.

But at least he would get a good grade in history finally. He wouldn't fail class, like he always thought.

And he surely wouldn't, if Ricky was there by his side, helping him like he did this time.

"It turned out well, don't you think? If that bitch doesn't give us a good grade-"

"Shhh, calm down. It will be fine. We did an amazing job. And don't worry, if she gives you a bad grade I'll kill her."

Ricky smiled, and looked away, trying to hide it. But Jiwoong could understand when someone was smiling or not.

"Cute. I need to go now, thanks for everything. See you tomorrow at school, yeah?"

"Yeah. Bye."

Jiwoong grabbed his coat, wore his shoes, and left with a smile on his face. But he really shouldn't have done that.

He bumped into his ex, who wasn't the best person to be with. He had hurt Jiwoong a lot in the past.

"Ay, Jiwoong. You look good today. What did you do?"

"I broke up with you, many years ago, dumbass. Leave me alone."

But he didn't leave him. He grabbed him by his wrists, and pulled him closer to him.

Jiwoong was scared, and uncomfortable, but he knew that no one would want to help someone like him.

So he didn't bother to ask for help. His ex was hurting him, and Jiwoong's eyes filled with tears.

But he didn't stop. He kept holding him tight, in the middle of the road, trying to kiss him.

"Please, let me go."

"No!"

His ex shouted, and slapped him. Jiwoong's tears rolled down, and he closed his eyes.

"Yah! He asked you to leave him alone."

A voice was heard. A voice that Jiwoong would recognise anywhere, anytime. A voice that he loved.

They both turned around, and saw Ricky glaring at Jiwoong's ex. He was scary, but Jiwoong found that attractive.

"And, who are you? His little boyfriend?"

"I'm whatever I want to be."

Ricky said through gritted teeth, and Jiwoong smiled slightly. His ex let go off him, and went closer to Ricky.

"Nobody talks to me like that!"

He shouted and punched him on the face. His nose and lips started to bleed, but he didn't seem to care.

"And nobody touches Jiwoong hyung without my permission!"

The way he still called him hyung while he was fighting with someone way older than him, made it even better.

It was his first fight, but he looked like he'd done it many times before. He had gotten into a fight for Jiwoong.

The only person he always claimed he hated the most out of anything and anyone in this planet.

"Awww, nobody touches your hyung without your permission? You're such a baby."

"You're such a dickhead."

Ricky murmured and punched him on the stomach, making him fall down. The younger grabbed Jiwoong by his hand, and ran back into his house again.

"You're bleeding-"

"I'm fine. Wipe your tears away, and calm down. You can go to sleep if you want."

Ricky said, coldly, and dry. But still, he cared. And that was enough for Jiwoong to feel loved.

"You shouldn't have gotten yourself into trouble."

"I had to. You're my hyung after all. I may not like you, but I don't want you to get hurt. We still have to show our work to the teacher."

He wasn't looking at him, but Jiwoong didn't give a damn about it. Every time Ricky was calling him hyung, he was getting butterflies.

"Imma go take care of this. Make yourself at home."

Ricky murmured, pointing at his face, as he stood up. He made his way to the bathroom, and Jiwoong smiled.

That day couldn't get any better. First, they kissed. Now, Ricky protected him and got into his first fight for him.

He couldn't ask for anything else. His heart felt whole. Ricky went back, and made his way to the kitchen.

He showed up with some snacks on his one hand, and water on his other, placing everything on the table in front of them.

"You must be hungry. We worked hard but you didn't eat anything. Not that I did, but that's different. I thought you would be really hungry, so I didn't bother to make anything myself. It would take time, you know."

"Hey. Thanks for caring. You really don't have to, I promise I'll be fine. At least I hope so."

"I can't do that. That's how I work. I have to care of everyone, and protect them all. And right now, it's you who I have to protect. So, eat, and stop talking, okay?"

Jiwoong answered with a smile, and started to eat. He usually was scared of eating in front of anyone, but not in front of him.

Which was kinda weird, but he ignored it. Ricky was completely right, he was really hungry.

He had never worked so hard for a school project, and that made him way more hungry than what he usually was.

Ricky seemed happy to see him eating. Like a boy who was watching his partner eating after a long time.

The elder couldn't get any of the stuff that happened, out of his mind, and he was 100% sure that neither could Ricky. He just knew that he couldn't.