𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Pov Ricky

"What is he doing here? He's supposed to be in bed."

"He was just worried about you, like you were worried about him."

Jiwoong nodded slightly, and got up. He got closer to Ricky, and gave him a small pat on the head.

"Don't risk your life for me. Come on, we'll take you back."

The elder carried him on his arms, and smiled. Ricky wrapped his hand around his neck, holding on tight so he wouldn't fall.

Jiwoong walked through the room, having his eyes on the younger. He had his eyes closed, smiling.

He carefully placed him on the bed, and gently kissed his forehead. The younger opened his eyes, and looked at him.

"Thanks for taking care of me."

"I always will, even if you hate me soon again."

"Why would I do that?"

Jiwoong didn't answer. He knew what he was saying, and why. He just didn't have the strength to reveal it yet.

"Guys, can you please go out for a second?"

Jiwoong asked, looking at the other three boys who were in the room. They likely left immediately, and Jiwoong kneeled next to Ricky.

"I just want you to know something."

"What is it? Hyung, you're scaring me, you know that?"

"Ricky, I fell in love with you before kissing you. I fell in love with you before touching you. Meeting you was, and still is, the best thing that ever happened to me. Never forget that, okay?"

Ricky looked really confused. He knew that Jiwoong was in love with him, of course. Everyone knew.

But he just couldn't understand why was Jiwoong suddenly confessing like that. What was wrong?

"Why are you being like that all of a sudden?"

"Just promise me you won't hate me."

"I promise."

Jiwoong sighed, and got up. Without looking back at Ricky, he got out of the room, letting Hanbin go in.

"What's up with him?"

He asked, and Ricky shook his head. He really wished he knew, but he didn't. He had no idea.

And the fact that Jiwoong was begging him not to hate him after that, made him worry way more.

"I'd tell you if I knew."

"Right. Well, Hao told me he wants to come and see you. Can he?"

"Sure. As long as you don't make me the third wheel."

Hanbin's eyes opened wide, and he quickly went out, to call Zhanghao. Ricky knew that they were dating.

It was obvious. Even if they were trying hard to hide it, they just couldn't stop acting all lovely to each other, and that exposed them.

Ricky wanted to sleep, but also didn't. He had slept a lot, and his eyes couldn't close, but he was still tired.

He didn't really care about Jiwoong keeping secrets, since they just came close, but he was still curious.

What are the chances of me finding out and he worries so much?

"He said he'll be here soon. Knowing Hao, it'll take him more than half an hour to just get ready."

Hanbin said as he went into the room again. Zhanghao was late most of the time, so Ricky wasn't surprised.

"It'll be weird only if he admits that he's late again."

But that wouldn't happen. Not because he didn't want to admit it, but because he wasn't late this time.

"Hyung!"

They heard Gunwook shouting, and they both looked through the window, scared that maybe Jiwoong fainted again.

But only thing they saw was Gunwook hugging Zhanghao a bit tighter than what he should, without really caring.

"Imma go save him."

Hanbin giggled, and quickly ran out. It was maybe the first time Ricky thought that a gay couple was cute.

And he knew that it wouldn't be the last one since he now had an obsession over a boy.

Zhanghao ran into the room, and jumped on Ricky's bed, full of excitement but also worry.

"Hao!"

"Shh, I'm here for Ricky, not you. How are you?!"

Ricky laughed quietly, and looked at Zhanghao, then the floor, and the elder got the message, so he got off the bed.

"I feel way better. I can even go home. But the doctors said no. That's annoying."

"You'll get out before the night, trust me."

He seemed like he knew it already. But how could he know? He didn't know anyone who worked there, did he?

"I hope so. Anyways, now that both of you are here, lemme ask you something."

Hanbin got closer to Zhanghao, and they both looked at Ricky like their life depended on his words.

"I'd ask you if you're dating at first, but that's obvious, so I just wanted to ask you, how did you two realised you were gay and liked each other?"

"Aren't you supposed to be homophobic...?"

"Yeah, but nevermind."

Hanbin and Zhanghao shared a look, then looked at Ricky, and smiled. They easily trusted people, at least Zhanghao, so they wouldn't know if Ricky was lying or not.

But their stories were not similar to Ricky's life, so it was hard for him to understand if he actually was gay.

"Why did you ask tho? Are you in love with a boy?"

"No!"

"Woah, calm down. It was just a question."

Ricky knew he was lying, but Hanbin's question was so sudden. He didn't expect it at all.

"Sorry. Anyways, Zhanghao, I haven't talked to you in a while. How are you?"

"I'm alive, that's what matters. Just trying to keep up with school and exams. But at least Hanbin helps me. Such a nerd."

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?"

Ricky smiled, and scoffed slightly. He never thought he would be jealous of a couple like that.

But they seemed to really care about each other. And they were both in love. Ricky wanted what they had.

And he lowkey wanted to feel that with Jiwoong, and Jiwoong only. He refused to imagine himself with someone else. He only wanted Jiwoong.