𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Pov Ricky

"So? Where are we going?"

"Don't ask me, Matthew hyung knows."

Gyuvin said, pointing at Matthew, as the elder started the engine and drove off, going somewhere Ricky and Gyuvin didn't know.

"Matt! Where are we going?!"

"Somewhere, calm down."

"I'm gonna tell Gunwook-"

"No! Don't you dare."

Now that made Ricky scared. What was he planning? It wasn't Jiwoong's birthday so it couldn't be a surprise.

And he was sure that Gyuvin knew, but he just wouldn't tell him. He was really good at keeping secrets.

"We're here!"

Ricky looked outside, and saw a big building right in front of them. It kinda looked serious.

"Why are we here? What's this?"

"Just waittt."

Matthew smiled, and Ricky got out of the car, looking at the building like it was going to fall.

"Come on!"

The elder shouted, before grabbing Ricky by his hand and pulling him into that big building.

"I have a bad feeling about this.."

Ricky murmured, the moment he saw some of the employees looking at his body and lips.

"Don't! Just stay by our side, and you won't get lost."

Yeah, the only problem is that I'm not scared of getting lost.

He was feeling so uncomfortable knowing that all these people were looking at his body.

He looked around him, and found a card with the company's name on it. He immediately grabbed his phone and took a picture of it.

And then he immediately texted Jiwoong, just in case anything bad happened to him while he was there.

Jiwoong didn't even see the message, and Ricky was about to call him, when someone shouted his name.

"Ricky! Come here!"

"Yeah, coming!"

Ricky shouted back, and walked over to Matthew and Gyuvin. He really was uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable.

"Guys... Are we gonna stay here for a long time?"

"Nah, don't worry we'll leave soon."

But before Ricky realised it, they started to walk faster than him, since he was walking slowly as he was uncomfortable, and kinda scared.

And just a few minutes later, he got lost. So, gathering all his courage, he went up to a boy working there.

"Hey, did you see a boy, kinda short, blonde-"

"Ah, yes! Follow me."

I'm not even done.

The boy smiled, evilly, and started to walk to the opposite direction. The one from which Ricky had just came.

But he had no other choice. He quietly followed him, while shaking a little bit, trying his best not to show it.

The room in which that boy took him, was really dark. Ricky almost immediately pressed his phone's power key three times really fast.

When he was doing that, his phone would always send a text message to the last person Ricky had texted.

A message saying that he was in danger, with a photo and a one-minute voice message. Jiwoong would definitely see it.

Even tho Ricky didn't seem to be in danger, he felt the need to do it. He was really scared.

"You were supposed to take me to Matt-"

"Shhh, now it's only me and you, mister Shen Quanrui."

Ricky's eyes opened widely, and his breath felt like stopping, as well as his heart. How did this boy know him?

The boy pinned Ricky against the wall, and forced their bodies to touch. Ricky looked away, trying to escape.

"You're gonna die, just like your cousin."

He whispered, and Ricky finally realised who that man was. It was the last one of the group.

The one that killed his cousin. Ricky could never forget these tattoos all over his body.

He had escaped, and the police never found him. Ricky felt angry. The most angry he had ever felt.

In the man's face, he could see his cousin's face, with tears on his cheeks, telling him that this man killed him.

His eyes got all teary, and tried harder to escape, but he couldn't. That man was holding him tightly.

Matthew was calling him again and again, but he really couldn't answer at that time. The man wouldn't let him do it.

He was pressing him on the places were his wounds and injuries were, causing him to cry.

"You're- hurting me!"

"I know. As I said, you're gonna die, just like your cousin."

"No, I won't."

The man smiled evilly, and let go off Ricky, but not for long. As he grabbed a knife, he pinned him against the wall again, by pressing his neck with his hand.

"Ow!"

Ricky screamed, and the man moved the knife closer to the younger's neck. Ricky was shaking.

"You're fucking dead."

"Please, I beg you, let me go."

He whispered, with all the voice he had left inside him. But the man didn't listen. He threatened the younger's face with the knife.

"M- Matthew."

He said, before the elder pressed his neck with his hand harder, forcing his breath to stop.

He was praying that someone would save him, before that man could kill him. He knew he'd try to do it.

He killed his cousin, he wouldn't mind killing him, too. Tears were streaming down his face non-stop.

Even his neck was getting wet from the tears. But he couldn't wipe them away. He couldn't move.

His phone didn't stop ringing. He really wanted to pick it up, and ask for help, but the man would immediately end him.

He didn't even know if Jiwoong had seen the mesages or the photo of the company's name he had sent him.

"Will they ever stop calling you?!"

He yelled at him, and Ricky closed his eyes, scared for his own life. He knew something would go wrong.

And it did. He shouldn't have left his house. He shouldn't have left Jiwoong's side, his actual home.

The man was tired of waiting, so he held the knife tighter, and touched the younger's neck with it.

Ricky felt like he was already dead. He didn't know if they'd find him dead or alive, if they found him.