𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Pov Ricky

It was soon afternoon, and Ricky was ready to leave. He was supposed to be happy.

But he wasn't. Jiwoong didn't talk to him again that day. Even if Ricky called him in the room, he'd always say he couldn't go.

But as Ricky finally went out, he walked through Jiwoong, and hugged him tightly, since he knew Jiwoong wouldn't ask for it.

"Why don't you talk to me?"

"Well... If I distant myself, it will hurt less when you will go back to the person you were before."

Ricky couldn't understand. Why wasn't Jiwoong telling him, if he would find out soon anyways?

"Alone time again then."

He murmured, something that Jiwoong didn't hear but Matthew did. He always did, since he was paying all his attention to him.

"I can come over tonight. I don't want you to be alone in this condition."

"Thanks, Matt. But, what about Gunwook?"

"Oh, don't worry, hyung. I'd do the same, I understand."

But Ricky felt bad. Since he knew that they were together, he couldn't separate them like that.

"No, you're coming too."

"Really?! Yay!"

Gunwook laughed, and ran to Ricky's hug immediately. The elder looked at Jiwoong, who was watching them with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, wait."

He whispered, and Gunwook got off his hug. Ricky walked towards Jiwoong, and wrapped his hands around the elder's waist.

"Don't let me hate you. Be by my side even if I say I do."

He murmured, not letting anyone hear it. That was meant to be heard by Jiwoong only.

Jiwoong didn't answer. He didn't even hug him back, he only nodded slightly, and gave him a smile.

"Well um... Let's go."

Ricky said as he cleared his throat. He grabbed his phone and they all quickly went out of the hospital.

The night was fun. They didn't stop dancing, singing, and playing video games. Ricky was feeling better.

But he wasn't truly happy. He loved Jiwoong's hugs a lot, and Jiwoong didn't hug him.

He couldn't focus on the game. He was just trying to find out what Jiwoong was hiding.

But he didn't know that he didn't have to try hard. As fate had it, he would find out the next day.

"It's two am and we only have five hours of sleep left. Let's go to sleeppp."

Gunwook grumbled, with a cute and playful voice that neither Matthew or Ricky could resist.

"Fine. Let's go to sleep."

Ricky smiled, and they all got up. He closed the TV, quickly cleaned up the living room, and went to his bedroom.

He was so tired, that he immediately fell asleep, without even realising it. The moment he laid down and closed his eyes, he was asleep.

He couldn't wait to go to school and see Jiwoong. But if he knew what was waiting for him there, he'd wish he would never wake up.

"That's how life is, Ricky! Some people get beaten up for being gay, and some others for not being gay! And it's all Jiwoong's fault!"

One of the boys Ricky used to call his friends, shouted. Ricky didn't understand, and he slowly walked closer to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Yah, end it."

Jiwoong came up out of nowhere, looking at the other boy in the eyes, like he was begging him not to talk.

"Don't you know? You got beaten up yesterday for being- well, acting gay since you protected Jiwoong the other day, from the same exact person."

How does he know?

"And then there's that poor cousin of yours who was beaten up to death, for being straight, by Jiwoong's relatives."

Jiwoong started to walk backwards, away from Ricky. As the younger processed everything, he felt his heart breaking.

His legs couldn't hold him up anymore, and he would've fallen down if Matthew wasn't there to keep him up.

Ricky turned around, and looked at Jiwoong with the saddest look he had ever looked at someone.

His eyes filled with tears, and his body was shaking. Ricky had trusted him. He believed he had nothing to do with it, when he opened up to him.

Everything seemed blurry. He got even more weak, and fainted right on Matthew's arms.

He could feel that he was about to faint, but he didn't do anything to stop it. He didn't want

At that time, that was the only thing that could stop him from thinking about what he heard.

"Ricky!"

After some time, he woke up, and heard Matthew calling his name, completely worried.

"He's awake!"

Ricky looked around him, and noticed Jiwoong looking at him from far away, while crying.

"Jiwoong!"

He shouted. The word 'hyung' just disappeared. He didn't want to call him that anymore.

He didn't want to see him again. He got up, walked towards him, and this time, instead of hugging him, he punched him.

He punched him on the stomach, and didn't do anything when he saw the elder falling down, with his hands wrapped around the place he hit him.

"I promised not to hate you, but I take it back. I hate you with my whole fucking soul! Asshole!"

"Ricky! He didn't do anything!"

Hanbin shouted, and ran towards Jiwoong to help him get up. Ricky couldn't think clearly.

"I hope you die. Just like how my cousin did thanks to your family."

Jiwoong was just listening, thinking that he deserved every word Ricky was saying at that time.

"You're nothing in my eyes anymore. I wish I never met you."

He murmured, and turned around to leave, while Hanbin was hugging the elder, comforting him.

"Damn, the school president is gay."

The same boy said, pointing at Hanbin, and quietly laughing with his friends at him.

"What's your problem?! What if he is?! Why did you have to ruin my day?! Give me a reason!"

Ricky yelled at him. He couldn't stand his friends going through shit like that. He hated it.

"Woah, I thought you'd want to know."

Ricky got ready to slap him, but Matthew stopped him, by grabbing him by his hand.

"Don't touch me, Matt! Fuck you all!"

The younger screamed, and left, not caring about what the teachers would say at that moment.