𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Pov Ricky

"Ricky, don't do this."

"Why?"

Jiwoong yanked his hands back, and tried to to push Ricky away, but the younger was tightly holding him, not wanting to let go.

"You really know nothing. Look at our hands' placement. Our posture. There's always a kiss coming after this move."

"Does kissing you make me gay?"

"Obviously. That's what I'm telling you. Get off."

But Ricky didn't listen. He kept holding Jiwoong, and looking at him right in the eyes, making the elder flustered.

"Ricky, get off. Please."

'Please, let me go.' Shit, I'm acting like that guy.

Ricky quickly let go off the elder, and looked down, at the ground. They were just sitting there, without talking, feeling awkward.

"Random, but, why do you hate me so much?"

Jiwoong asked, still looking at the ground. Ricky gave him a sad look, and sighed, not knowing how to explain it.

"My cousin... He died... Hyung, they killed him because he was straight."

Ricky broke down, and Jiwoong panicked. That seemed to be the worst yet best day ever for Ricky.

"And I'm sure that not everyone is like them, but- I still feel that hate towards them. I'm just so angry."

"I'm sorry for your loss. I shouldn't have asked, I feel bad now."

Ricky could not say a single word. He was just trying to breathe normally, and stay conscious.

Just when Jiwoong was about to stand up and get Ricky some water, the younger grabbed him by his hoodie, with shaky hands.

He didn't want to let him go. Jiwoong didn't go any further, and held Ricky's hands gently, giving him a smile to calm him down.

"Don't go, hyung. Stay here. Just for tonight. After that, I promise I won't bother you again."

"I'll stay here for as long as you need me."

Ricky looked up at him, with red, irritated face and eyes. Jiwoong's face lit up, and stroked the younger's nape.

"Then you'll have to stay here forever."

"Can't seem to find the problem in this."

"You can't do that. But I'm giving you such an opportunity to live in this house for a day. You should make me a God for doing this."

Ricky said, looking up, posing like the royals. Jiwoong couldn't help but laugh, making Ricky finally smile.

"In my eyes, you're already a God."

Jiwoong spoke, with the brightest smile Ricky had ever seen, on his face, while looking at him right into his eyes.

"Am I?"

"You are."

"Wow. Thanks hyung. For everything. I would've called Matthew, but he was out with your best friend. Gunwook. Sorry I had to bother you but I needed comfort and-"

Ricky was cut off, once Jiwoong kissed his head gently. The younger fell into his arms, and closed his eyes, smiling.

He could hear Jiwoong's heart beating fast, and loud, which made him even more calm, without Ricky knowing why.

He soon fell asleep unexpectedly, and Jiwoong carried him to his bed. It was the best nap for Ricky.

He wasn't tired anymore. He was feeling better than any other day. It was afternoon when he woke up, and still, Jiwoong was there.

He was sitting on the ground, beside Ricky's bed, stroking the younger's arm, with such love.

"What time is it?"

Ricky asked, with a deep voice, and Jiwoong took out his phone. He had many messages, but he ignored them all.

"It's 8 pm. Time to get up, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I can't believe I'm sleeping for three hours straight. I've never done that after school."

"There's a first time for everything. Come on, I'll go make something. You haven't eaten a single thing today. Is there anything you'd like?"

Ricky actually had a food in mind, but it'd take some time, and he didn't know if Jiwoong wanted to make it.

"I want... ramen."

"Ah, that's easy."

Jiwoong nodded, and made his way to the kitchen. Ricky was glad he gave him a chance. He didn't regret it at all.

Jiwoong cared about him, and so did Ricky. They both cared for each other, and it felt really nice.

He got up, and went to the kitchen, to see if Jiwoong needed any help. But the 'view' was amazing, and he stopped outside the door.

The kitchen was kinda warm because Jiwoong was cooking, so he had taken off his hoodie, and he was wearing a sleeveless shirt.

He's getting way too comfortable in here.

He wanted to leave, but he just couldn't stop looking at him. He looked insanely good.

"Hyung, do you need help?"

"Hm? Oh, no I'm good. You can go."

Ricky nodded, and quickly went to the living room. He knew that if he kept looking at him, he'd do stuff that he'd immediately regret.

Jiwoong went back to him after some time, wearing his hoodie again, and handed him a bowl of ramen.

"Hope you like it."

"No one can make it better than my dad."

"Bet."

Ricky was pretty sure that he wouldn't like it more than his dad's ramen, until he actually took a bite.

He immediately looked at Jiwoong, who was already looking at him, with his eyebrow raised.

"You're joking. This can't be real."

"Tch, admit it, you like it."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Ricky loved teasing people. And Jiwoong was the best person to tease. He would always react.

"Ricky! Come on, don't do thatt."

The younger laughed quietly, and kept eating, without saying a single word. He liked it, it was obvious, but Jiwoong needed reassurance.

"No, for real, tell me."

"You should make your career as a chef, I'm telling you."

"I don't wanna cook for others."

Ricky almost choked on the food he was chewing. Jiwoong was flirting with him when he least expected it.

"You good?"

"Yeah. Just, don't say stuff like that while I'm eating. You're gonna kill me."

Jiwoong covered his mouth with his hand, and smiled. Ricky finished his dish, and went to the kitchen to clean up.

But to his surprise, the only dirty thing there, was his own bowl. Jiwoong had washed the dishes already.

"Wow. Thanks, hyung."

"It's nothing."