𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Pov Jiwoong

"There's no way he kissed you. He'd rather die than kissing you."

"I'm telling you! He kissed me twice yesterday! And he thought I wouldn't notice the second time. And that thing he whispered- oh my God. I don't think you'd control yourself if Matthew ever said that to you."

Once Gunwook heard Matthew's name, his whole world lit up. Gunwook and Jiwoong were best friends since day one.

And so were Matthew and Ricky. And they all saw each other in seventh grade. Both Jiwoong and Gunwook fell in love at the same time.

And it kinda made the elder sad because Gunwook was now dating the boy of his dreams, and Jiwoong wasn't.

But he was also very happy for his best friend for finally making his dream come true.

They heard many students shouting, and they assumed that they were fighting again like the last time.

"I don't like what's happening. We kiss, but he never says anything. Like it's something trivial."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't see your kisses like that. He probably likes them since he kissed you again."

Jiwoong sighed, and looked down, when he heard someone running towards them, and he raised his head.

"Jiwoong hyung!"

Matthew shouted, and before Jiwoong could turn around, or step away, the younger bumped into him.

"Yah, sorry. But we have to go. Now. Someone punched- someone- Ricky is not okay- he- let's go!"

"Woah woah woah, darling, what's wrong with Ricky?"

Gunwook said, holding the elder's hand as he noticed that his whole body was shaking.

"Someone punched him! In his whole body. And it wasn't just some punches. He was a tall, big man with black hair and... Hazel eyes."

As Jiwoong heard that, his eyes opened wide and he immediately grabbed Matthew by his shoulders.

"Where is Ricky now?!"

"He's going to the hospital! Please, come with me! He was whispering your name which is kinda strange since this morning he told me that he never wants to hear it again. Both of you just follow me!"

He grabbed both of them by their hands, and they ran out of the school. But the hospital was far away.

"I have a car. Come on."

Jiwoong said, and they went to the place where his car was. He was driving really fast, ignoring the speed limits.

He did not care about anything else at that time. Only that Ricky needed him, because someone hurt him.

And Jiwoong knew exactly who that someone was. He promised to find him and make him pay for it.

"There it is."

Matthew said, pointing at a huge building. Jiwoong stopped the car, and all three of them ran out.

But unfortunately, they did not let them see him, cause they were just his friends. But Jiwoong had to see him immediately.

"Excuse me, but I have to see him."

"Sir, you said you're not a family member."

"Uh... Well, I'm his boyfriend."

The receptionist nodded, and led him to Ricky's room. He looked at him through the window, and gasped.

His whole face and arms were bruised, and full of wounds and big bloody scratches. Jiwoong couldn't see the rest of his body.

He quietly entered the room, and sat on a chair next to him, touching his face carefully, not to hurt him.

The younger was still concious, so he opened his eyes, and tried hard to smile, but his whole face hurt.

"Don't force yourself to smile. I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I wasn't there."

Ricky couldn't talk, but he raised his hand and touched Jiwoong's arm. His body ached, and he shouldn't move.

So he was shaking, but he didn't care at all. He slightly pulled Jiwoong towards him, but he was too weak to even move him.

But the elder immediately realised what Ricky wanted, so he got up, and carefully wrapped his arms around him.

Tho it hurt a lot, he completely ignored it. He just wanted to feel safe in Jiwoong's arms again.

"I'm here now. He won't hurt you again. He won't dare to even look at you."

"Thanks."

Ricky whispered, and touched his chest. Jiwoong panicked, and stepped away from him, thinking that maybe he caused the pain.

But Ricky uncovered his upper body and revealed a big bruise on his chest, which wasn't good.

Jiwoong covered him with the blanket again, and gave him a gentle kiss on his head, before getting ready to leave.

"I'll go find him. If you feel any pain, call the nurses immediately. I don't want anything bad to happen as long as I'm gone."

Jiwoong got out of the room, and both Matthew and Gunwook ran towards him. But Jiwoong just left.

He was willing to find his ex and make him regret all his life decisions. He wanted to make him pay.

He drove off, with rthe only thing on his mind being no onw else but Ricky. He had never seen him like that before.

He quickly arrived at his ex's house, and furiously got out of his car. He knocked the door hard, waiting for him to open.

"You can't stay away from me, can you?"

Jiwoong didn't wait and just punched him on the face. He fell down, with his hands on his face.

"You fucking bastard! How dare you landing a finger on him?!"

"No need to make such a scene about it."

He said as he tried to stand up. But Jiwoong kicked him on the chest, exactly where he had kicked Ricky.

He kept punching him again and again, as hard as he could, without stopping to check if he was dead or alive.

"Jiwoong!"

Someone shouted, but Jiwoong didn't bother to look around him. He was so mad, and he couldn't control himself.

"You're gonna kill him, leave him alone!"

That someone pulled him back, grabbing him by his shoulders. Jiwoong was still looking at his ex, with tears in his eyes.

He looked behind him, just to check who was it, and saw one of his friends looking at him, in shock.

"Hanbin. What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by. I skipped school because the rest of the classes are boring. What are you doing here? Is Ricky okay?"

"No. And this bastard hurt him!"

"Come on, let's go."