12

Mingzhu's lips were pale, and she lowered her eyes and asked softly, "Have you sent someone to follow me?"

She was too lazy to lie to him, and knew that since he asked, she knew something.

Her voice was almost inaudible, it was not the tone that was cautiously afraid of him being angry, but the low and sadness that was hard to ignore.

She seemed to be a caged bird with its wings broken, the wings falling in his palm.

Mingzhu looked up at him, the man in front of him lowered his eyebrows, soft light and shadow spread evenly on his beautiful eyebrows, and the corners of his lips were filled with a faint chill, adding a sense of aggression.

Zhao Shi stared at her lips for a long time, his gaze slowly moved upward, and he slammed into a pair of wet eyes. Seeing the sadness deep in her eyes seemed a bit unbearable, "No one is tracking you."

Mingzhu couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

It would be nice if she didn't follow her. If the incident of her going to the pawnshop was revealed, the trouble would be great.

Mingzhu allowed the man to fiddle with his lips with rouge, his ears were softened by his movements, and his cheeks were charming and shy. She tightened her sleeves, looked up at him and asked, "Then how do you know that I am out today?"

Did anyone give him a short report? Biying?

No, Biying didn't realize that she had sneaked out today.

Zhao Shishu stretched his eyebrows and put his arms around her waist. The temperature of the palm spread across her skin through the thin cloth. With a little effort on the fingers of her waist, he pressed her waist against her. body of.

Mingzhu was a little embarrassed, her ears flushed, she put aside her face and dared not look at him.

Zhao Shi is very natural. He has always been unscrupulous in the room, and he does not look like a square and dignified gentleman. The man lowered his head and approached her, bit her soft lips, tasting the rouge on her lips little by little.

Mingzhu stepped back a few steps and ran into the table behind him. Fortunately, his hand blocked it and didn't hit the corner of the table.

She really didn't understand what kind of bad taste Zhao Shi was.

Mingzhu's cheeks are hot, and the corners of her eyes are filled with mist.

Zhao Shi raised his head contentedly after getting close to each other, and he did not swiftly explain: "You happened to be seen by Zhang Hui when you came back."

Mingzhu knows that Zhang Hui is Zhao Shi's confidant, and I heard that martial arts is very powerful.

"Oh."

"Still wearing men's clothing?"

Mingzhu's heart lifted up, and she cheered up and said, "It's easy to get out of the house like this."

Zhao Shi didn't say anything else, but just told her, "Next time you go out, remember to tell me in advance that it is not safe outside, so bring a few more people."

At this time, its smarter to follow him, and Mingzhu replied, "Okay."

At the foot of the imperial city, every street has guards in charge of public security patrols. How could it be unsafe? It was nothing more than Zhao Shi's excuse that she didn't want her to go out.

Mingzhu used to be very honest, he listened to everything he said, and he was obedient and obedient, but this morning he has learned how to act like yang and yin.