32

Mingzhu didn't confront him either, she buried her face low, and said a little bit unconvinced: "I haven't been there before, and I didn't do anything when I went there once in a while."

Mingzhu knew that Zhao Shi must find her after the autumn.

Of course, Zhao Shi knew that she didn't dare to do anything, and when she talked about it, she blamed Zhao Xin for taking her to a fool.

Thinking of this, Zhao Shi sneered again, pinched her chin, and asked lowly: "Is it possible that what else do you want to do?"

Mingzhu didn't really plan to do anything. She just simply thinks that the chicks in Chunxiang Building are all pretty good, looking pleasing to the eye.

She pressed the corners of her mouth and stopped talking.

Zhao Shi also didn't want to say too stiffly, and slowed down his tone, "Zhao Xin does not have a charter for small things. You should not follow her in the future."

Mingzhu heard it out, he didn't plan to really care about her.

Zhao Shi let go of his thumb, hugged her waist, whispered and continued: "But I didn't expect you to be brave."

Watching silently, he left with others when he said to leave.

Mingzhu didn't feel embarrassed either, she cheered and recognized this sentence as a compliment.

Zhao Shi liked her manner when she listened quietly to her own words, she was obedient and soft, soft and soft. He dropped a soft kiss behind her ear, and the tip of his teeth bit on the soft earlobe of the woman.

Mingzhu was numb all over, her ears were already red, and her breath was hot. She said, "Don't bite me all the time."

Zhao Zhi rubbed her head, the moon was shining on her face like a full moon, and he said to her gently, "Sorry."

When he couldn't help himself, he always couldn't help but want to imprint her on her body, engraved with his breath from the inside to the outside.

He often hurts her, he is really very guilty.

Paradoxically, seeing the thin mouth on her lips bitten by herself, and licking the blood droplets from her wounds, would really make him excited. It's just that every time, he can well hide this pathological excitement under the calm surface.

Mingzhu gently pushed him away, making an excuse: "I'm going to wash my face."

Zhao Shi asked people to come in with hot water, wring out the kerchief, and wipe her face.

Mingzhu sat in front of him, a little uncomfortable, she stretched out her hand, "I'll wash it myself."

Zhao Shi whispered: "Don't move."

Mingzhu felt like needles and felt very uncomfortable. Zhao Shi liked to play and dress her before.

Mingzhu first failed to ask for help from Ming's family. At that time, she was silly and couldn't forget Wei Chiyu. She couldn't stop crying when she thought of the marriage that she was about to become, so whether Zhao Shi spoke kindly to her or threatened her Lure, she would not be subdued no matter what. He even said that he was going to the government to sue him.

Zhao Shi was indifferent and gentle, squeezing her small face, staring lightly into her eyes and said: "You go to sue the officer, I won't stop you."

Mingzhu pushed him away and ran out. Zhao Shi raised his hand. As expected, those who were watching her at the door stopped stopping her.

She stumbled all the way to the government office, playing drums and complaining.

Jing Zhaofu Yin invited her into the Yamen, and when she heard that she wanted to sue the prince for robbing people's daughter, he shook his head and persuaded her to go back.