Mingzhu regretted not having a drink before coming over, so she was bold enough to get past in a daze.

Zhao Shi's finger bones are thin and powerful, pinching her thin shoulders, and using flexible fingers to unfasten her little clothes, but the scale is well grasped, and he is not eager to do anything.

His fingers moved up slowly, and he easily pulled out the jade hairpin from her hair bun. The soft and smooth hair spread out like a waterfall, which was beautiful.

Mingzhu's face was scalded by his scorching breath, her thin and white neck showed a somewhat fragile arc, and her face slowly became squeamishly red, and she felt that her body was also hot.

As long as she is not very angry, what she says is actually very soft and has no offensive power. She said: "You blow the candle first."

Zhao Shi responded with a low voice, got up in a disheveled clothes, and blew out the candle.

Mingzhu used to be a bit tricky, but she didn't dare to do it in front of Zhao Shi, but now she is not afraid to play tricks in front of Zhao Shi.

Mingzhu felt like a fish on a chopping board at this moment. She was a little uneasy, and the blankness in the corners of her eyes and eyebrows added a little innocence. She licked her lips and said, "I want to drink some wine."

Zhao Shi had unknowingly unbuttoned her skirt, hot fingertips resting on her soft waist. Mingzhu suddenly regretted that Zhao Shi blew out the lamp, so that he could not see the expression on Zhao Shi's face clearly. There seemed to be a barrier in his vision, like looking at the moon in the water.

The man hooked his mouth slightly and looked at her uneasy face in silence. After a while, the man squeezed her cheek lightly with his fingers, but he was not willing to use force. He said, "There is no wine."

If Mingzhu doesn't believe it, how can there be no wine in the palace? Shouldnt it have everything?

She frowned: "I don't believe you."

Zhao Shi thought it was funny: "There is really no wine in the house."

Mingzhu turned her head awkwardly, "Oh."

She has been heartless lately, and has made her own mellow and plump, but she is still in good shape, with porcelain-white skin and a light fragrance on her body.

Zhao Shi grabbed her wrist and said, "If you really can't make it, I'll let someone send you back."

Mingzhu doesn't believe a word of this high-sounding word.

She even didn't believe that without Zhao Shi's approval, the **** would not dare to look for her and ask her to save her life.

She laughed, her eyes looked very agile, and she gestured to push him away: "I'm leaving."

Zhao Shi pressed her shoulder and stared straight at her eyebrows.

Mingzhu was wearing her little feet and couldn't help kicking his calf. The white stockings on her feet were accidentally rubbed off. She hurriedly retracted her little feet into the quilt, adjusted for a moment, and her brows and eyes could not be hidden. , "Aren't you going to send me back?"

Zhao Shi tidyed up her slightly messy hair, and said lightly: "I regret it."

Mingzhu whispered that he was a liar.

Zhao Shi blocked her voice, like a stream of sweet and greasy spring water, with a strong fragrance.

Her toes curled up.

It seems that waves are coming one after another, not giving the fish a chance to breathe.

The slightly raised neck and slender look all arouse pity.