Mingzhu's back was slender and thin, and she hid her face, so that she couldn't see the look on her face.

Zhao Shi rubbed his painful eyebrows, opened his thin lips lightly, and said softly, "Your sister and I have retired."

Mingzhu was a little surprised. She remembered that the preparations for the wedding were almost done at that time, and the red silk was hung up a lot.

The candle on the candlestick next to the bed was about to burn out, so Zhao Shi picked up the lampshade and put it on. The candlelight, which was not very bright, was immediately extinguished, and the room was suddenly plunged into darkness.

Zhao Shi gently pulled off his belt, unbuttoned his shirt, and set it aside. The collar was slightly open, his thin collarbone was obvious, and his long black hair slipped on his back. He also went to bed, with thin fingers resting on hers. On his shoulder, he pulled the person out of the quilt a little bit, and he said: "After returning to Beijing, we will get married."

The voice is neither high nor low, and the tone is neither rush nor slow.

It's all just right.

It's warm, so you can hear it clearly.

Mingzhu's face was a little red in the quilt just now, and her mind was a little groggy. She felt that what Zhao Shi said was like a joke.

Did he drink tonight too? Say this ridiculous thing.

She firmly grasped the quilt with both hands, and refused to look up at the man in front of her.

Zhao Shi embraced her in his arms with neither light nor heavy force, Mingzhu buried her face, and smelled the faint pear blossom scent on the man's body.

Zhao Shis embrace is warm, and her palms are not as cold as usual. A pair of warm hands are gently placed on her waist, "When the summer gets warmer, you can pick a suitable day..."

Mingzhu couldn't listen, "I am your concubine."

Zhao Shi pursed his lips blankly. After a long time, he casually asked a few words, "So what?"

Mingzhu was **** by his hands and couldn't breathe. She said, "A concubine can't be carried as a regular wife."

Isn't Zhao Shi the most disciplined person? I don't even know this common sense.

Once you are on Yudie, you can't easily change it.

The famous lady he likes has nothing to do with her. If you don't have enough status, you can't learn enough. Only a little beauty is left, but beauty will eventually be rejected.

Zhao Shi tightened his thumb, and a tragic white gradually appeared on his phalanx. He said, "Yeah. It won't get in the way."

Mingzhu smiled, "How can it not get in the way? When you do this, there will always be people pointing back and saying that you are faint."

Let a little concubine fascinated.

Mingzhu doesn't want to marry him, nor is he interested in being a princess, should he be in charge for a lifetime? But he can't do anything he doesn't like.

She kindly reminded him: "Don't forget, you wrote my name on Yudie."

Zhao Shi remembered that at that time, he was also dizzy, thinking about putting her name in the royal jade butterfly, no matter where she escaped in the future, she would not be able to escape.

"I wrote it." Zhao Shi's eyebrows gradually stretched, and he was silent for a while, and he followed closely: "Isn't it just a name? Besides, they thought you were dead."