Mingzhu originally thought it was because of her incompetence that her mind was so dizzy, and her vision became more and more blurred.

After she was helped to bed by the palace maid, her mind became even more drowsy, so she wanted to sleep well when she touched the pillow.

But the body became more and more uncomfortable, the temperature of her cheeks was scary, and the sweat dripping from her forehead was on the bare skin, rolling down her cheeks into her collar.

Because she couldn't stand the heat, Mingzhu kicked away the thin quilt on her body irritably, and lay down for a while with her eyes closed. It was still hot and uncomfortable, and her whole body seemed to burn.

She opened her eyes, supported the bed with her hands, and sat up slowly, trying to get out of bed and pour herself a glass of water, but she didn't even have the strength to stand up.

Mingzhu was panting heavily, and then she realized something was wrong. After a few glasses of wine, she wouldn't become so drunk.

She pinched her palm with her nails, and recovered a little from her trance. She soon thought that there was a problem with the few glasses of wine she had drunk.

She put on her dress with the last bit of strength and tied a knot in her belt.

The tide swept in, the medicine was ferocious, and her consciousness gradually began to lose weight.

Mingzhu stretched out her hand to pull out the golden hairpin from her hair bun. Her black hair was silky and satin-like, spreading loosely and lazily on her back, making her face more petite and pitiful.

Holding the hairpin in her hand, she was cruel, even if she was afraid of pain, she still slashed on her calf, and the sharp tip pierced her skin, leaving a hideous wound with fingers long.

Blood was pouring like a fountain, fresh blood soaked through the hem of her skirt, and the apricot-white cloth became blood red.

Mingzhu is a person who is afraid of pain, she made a sound in pain, gritted her teeth and endured it. The method is stupid, but it works.

The intense pain really made her forget the heat and sleepiness.

She took two deep breaths, forcing herself to calm down in this situation.

If Zhao Shi found out that she was missing, she would definitely be looking for her. This palace doesn't seem to be very remote either, she will be able to support him after a while.

Mingzhu raised her eyes and looked in the direction of the door. Sure enough, the door was locked. If the outsiders didn't unlock the lock, the people inside couldn't get out.

Mingzhu was uncomfortably tight at this moment, and the light of water swept through the end of her eyes, and she endured very hard.

She has survived rounds of medicinal properties, her back is already soaked, and the clothing attached to her body reflects the thin line of her back.

The sweat dampened her hair.

She seemed to have just emerged from the water, like a damp mushroom in the deep forest.

Mingzhu really had no other way. When she was about to faint, she pinched herself severely, and her palms were full of crescent marks.

She was too scared, deeply afraid that a man would break in at this time.

The person who prescribed her medicine should have planned this way. Wouldn't let her go easily at all.

Mingzhu hugged her legs and shrank into the deepest corner of the bed. The footsteps outside the hall were getting closer, and her face was as pale as paper.