Mingru was choked by her words, and was somewhat uncomfortable when she was pierced by her face to think carefully. After a moment of stunned, she said without changing her expression: "I am kindly reminding you."

Mingzhu took a sip of the scented tea, and the taste returned to sweetness. She said, "No need."

There was some unspeakable irritation in Mingru's heart. This stupid and deceiving concubine seemed to have grown a little brain, and she was not fooled by her.

If Mingzhu was really stupid and went to the palace of the Prince to plead with Wei Chiyu, the anger of the Prince would only grow stronger. Perhaps he would kill Wei Chiyu himself in his anger, and Mingzhu would never forget his old lover, one of the two. The gap between them is getting bigger.

Spring has begun and the weather is sunny. The spring breeze by the lake swept across Mingru's face with a chill, barely lowering the anger in her heart.

Mingru swept over her with a scrutinizing gaze. She didn't seem to lose much weight. She didn't suffer much during the half-month when she wanted to see the sun. His Royal Highness's tolerance for her is really high. Change to be someone else and escape from the concubine's room. How can you have a good life afterwards?

The breeze blows, and the hem of the aqua-blue layered skirt sways with the wind. Elegant fairy spirit. The girl wears a white jade hairpin on her hair bun, the jade is clear and delicate, and the temperament is outstanding.

In the pavilion, shelter from the shade. The complexion of Mingzhu is very well lined, reflecting like a peach blossom, white and pink, palm-sized face, delicate and beautiful, red eyes hooked with a thin and charming face.

Mingru has not been used to seeing her attractive face since she is sensible. When she was a child, Mingzhu was also very cute, a white and soft little dumpling, very inviting. Before her mother passed away, her father loved Mingzhu more.

Mingru took a deep breath and took a step back: "I shouldn't have said these things before you."

Mingzhu absent-mindedly said.

"Sister Mingru doesn't have to go to the embroidery workshop this afternoon?" The second lady of Liu's family smiled, covering her mouth, and suddenly said.

Ms. Liu Er is a close friend of Mingru's boudoir, and she always wants to speak for her.

Mingzhu didn't fail to hear what she meant. She raised her head to see what they wanted to say.

Mingru smiled slightly, "It's still early, let's go after lunch."

She lowered her face and seemed a little embarrassed, "You have to go with me."

All the little girls all followed her and laughed, "Of course I went to have a look. This is the wedding gown you want to wear when you get married, and the details can't be careless."

After saying this with a smile, the second sister Liu Xiao turned her gaze to Mingzhu, with a mocking smile in her eyes. She did not calmly say, "Mingzhu girl, come with us too, and finally come out again. , I dont know when we meet next time."

In fact, Mingru's wedding date is still early, and the wedding date is set for this winter, and there will be at least half a year when it is full. But Mingru seemed impatient.

Marrying a concubine and taking a concubine are of course different. The concubine only needs to lift a small sedan chair to send people through the door.

Marrying a side concubine requires three books and six ceremonies.

Miss Liu Er looked at Mingzhu not pleasing to the eye. On the one hand, she wanted to vent her anger for her close friend. Seeing Mingzhu ignored her, she couldn't stand the anger, so she said, "Mingzhu girl didnt get married. I dont have a chance to wear it after I want to come. Its good to be able to go and have a look today."