32

Mari eyed her cousin as they walked out of the clinic. She had her consultation today to confirm that this was what she wanted. "So this is what you want?" Mari questioned her as they made there way back to the car.

Audrey nodded her head as she was too emotional to speak. Not to mention she had been asked that a million times over the span of her 1 hour appointment at the abortion clinic. She wanted it done as soon as possible so she had scheduled the appointment for two days from now. She had found out she was eight weeks and it had her in a bind as she was expecting to only be four weeks or something. "Audrey?" Mari called out as they entered the car.

She took a deep breath not wanting to snap on her cousin as she knew she was just trying to be supportive. What she was failing to realize though she was only trying to make her keep this baby because she wanted her to be pregnant with her. This shit wasn't a game like she was trying to make it out to be. This was real life. This was a baby she was potentially going to be stuck with if something happened to Mahz in these streets that he was so stuck in now.

Not that she would mind having her kid she just didn't want to be a single mother if she could help it. Plus after he came home with blood splattered on his clothes and shoes lastnight she couldn't help but to think about the predicament she could be put in

What if he was sentenced to life in jail or something? Then what? She was supposed to just ride for him? She loved him don't get her wrong and she knew what came along with the life he was living but she was just scared of what could be to come.

"Mari i'm not keeping it and that's final" She shot to her cousin making her hold her hands up.

"Ok I just wanted to make sure this was what YOU wanted and not just him"

Audrey looked away at her cousins words knowing she still hadn't told Mahz about the baby.

"Audrey I know fucking well" Mari spoke mushing her cousin as she crunk up the car. "You haven't told him you're pregnant?"

"No" She whispered.

"Audrey I love you but you can't do this. You have to at least tell him about the baby before making any decisions. He's going lose his shit if yo-"

"I really don't care Mari this is my body and if I don't want to push out a fucking baby I don't have to" She cut her off while slightly raising her voice as she headed back to their place.

"When he lose his shit don't come to me crying because all i'm trying to do is help you" Mari shot back smartly.

"Mari stop talking to me before I hurt your feelings" Audrey stated being honest. Because if anything she didn't want a situation like hers. Her and akeem weren't even together. She had no clue on if he was fucking anyone else and he hadn't made the move to even ask Mari to be his girlfriend.

She wasn't judging her cousin at all but she wanted better for her. She honestly deserved better she was a intelligent beautiful girl. She hoped that Akeem would cuff her and not string her along but it was looking like she was another pawn in his games he liked to play at that big ass age.

"Say it" Mari challenged her cousin while turning in her seat to have a good view of her. Audrey remained silent not wanting to argue. She had enough going on and she atleast wanted someone on her side. She knew Mari would stick with her even if she didn't agree with what she was doing.

"mm" Mari mumbled sitting back in her seat making Audrey roll her eyes.

She pulled up to their condo before getting out the car. She thought about being petty and not helping Mari out since she be struggling but decided against it. She reluctantly walked over to her side of the car before snatching the door open and helping her cousin out the car while she was breathing heavy making her chuckle a little.