7

Audrey let out a deep breath that she had been holding since she decided to do something as dumb as what she had just done.

  " Now was that bad girl. You are so scary" India said to audrey as they emerged from the water.  They'd been swimming with the fish and audrey was somewhat shook because she was scared of everything. She didn't want to swim with the fish at first because the idea seemed absurd. She didn't want any touching her while she was underwater.

" Omg omg that was fun" Audrey semi yelled.  Audrey had met india on the plane and surprisingly found out that India only stayed like 15 minutes away from Audrey in their city. You could say she'd been living her best life these past few days and it was a little soothing to know that there was someone around from home. She wasn't stressing over anything and the vibes were perfect. Everything was just bright and beautiful.

She knew her pockets were going to be fucked when she got home but she didn't care.

" What's next?" She spoke excitedly.

India smirked " Oh I know what's next. Don't look yet ,but I think you may have a secret admirer.  Just as she said that they seen someone walking towards them

"Hi a gentleman wanted me to bring these two drinks over. He also wanted me to tell you that you look beautiful" The woman spoke to audrey before handing them the drinks and departing back to the on beach bar. 

" Well that was sweet. Now what's next" Audrey spoke putting her cover up back on. "What's next? Girl he's obviously interested and you only live once Audrey. We in Bora Bora ain't no time for thinking girl and take this fucking cover up off" India fussed at Audrey. She instantly took to her on the plane because she was like the shy version of her. Not to mention she was gorgeous and a fellow Ga girl.

India had come with her family but decided to stick with Audrey because her family was so irritating. She hated the annual family trips and the way her mother always forced her to attend. She never enjoyed herself and it was always a bunch of drama that broke out.

"I don't know India I feel a little exposed." They were the complete opposite. India had a wild outgoing personality and Audrey was shy and quiet. India reminded her so much of her cousin whom she was starting to miss dearly. She was probably at home losing her shit at audrey being gone.

" Bitch if you don't get tf naked. You're not wholesome Audrey while you're here. I'm turning you out" She responded pulling the cover up off audrey. "I've saw you like twice and each time you was covered up. I didn't know you had all this under them clothes" She smacked her ass with her eyes widened. If she had all that you wouldn't be able to tell her anything.

" Now let's go get you some arm candy"

" No no no" Audrey repeated as she pulled her to towards the bar on the beach. India ignored her protest before ordering two shots. " Take one a little liquor courage has never hurt anyone just pretend you don't see him until he approach you".

Sensing that she wasn't listening India pulled her to the side "Look I know we've only known each other for like three days ,but from what you told me you could use this girl. You're only twenty let loose. No one knows you here. Enjoy yourself and forget about everything back home. You deserve a little peace and i'm going to be here every moment of this trip to make sure you get it. So get over there and take your shot and get you some arm candy to have fun with" she stated before pulling her back to the bar.

Audrey smiled before downing the shot "Whew shit" She mumbled as it burned her throat. Everybody thought she was 21 but she was actually 20 so drinking wasn't something that was on her to do list.

"Can't handle it?" She was about to ignore him but seen India watching from the corner of eye so she decided on turning around and eyeing the handsome man. "Oh I can handle it that was nice of you by the way"

" I couldn't help myself. It was the least I could do". Clearing her throat she smiled " So what's your name?"  "Kalil, I overheard yours is audrey". Her eyes went to his mouth as he smiled. His mouth was iced out. " Oh you watching me huh"

He bit his lip before chuckling " Just observing". They locked eyes for a moment before hearing someone squeal. Looking over india tried to play it off by downing another shot.

" They're having a paint and sip session in about an hour. Will I see you two there?" Just as Audrey was about to come up with an excuse India blurted out sure. She wasn't about to let her back out this easy. "See you soon then" He smiled before making his way back to his partner who was eyeing India.

Audrey downed another shot before mugging India who was grinning at her. She was bringing her out of her comfort zone something she didn't do. Not even when she was on her solo trips. She usually just visited tourists spots and called her cousin.

Eventually they had made it back to Audrey's room where she was now getting dressed.

" Girl come on you look fine" India groaned out annoyed at how Audrey felt like she looked a mess.

Audrey ignored her as she continued to get dressed. She Glanced once more at her Alexander dress and Heels. She felt as if she was way out of her comfort zone but with India by her side as she shopped she knew everything would be out of her comfort zone

 She felt as if she was way out of her comfort zone but with India by her side as she shopped she knew everything would be out of her comfort zone

Audrey's outfit^^

Oiling down her legs she placed on her shoes before looking at india who was shamelessly looking over her body.

She wasn't gay or atleast that's what she had told Audrey. But she didn't mind getting a few looks and grabs in.

"Let's go" she mumbled.

_______________________________________________________________

Hope yall enjoying.